THE OFFICIAL SANDOR CLEGANE APPRECIATION THREAD

FacelessGirl

First of my Lady you can not appologize for an offence that you never gave me. Second i am troubled by the fact the you would ever think we had stopped being fiends, my lady no vows or armies or gods could break our bond, I feel i have found a true kindred spirit within you and though separated by thousands of miles and on separate coasts my friendship and caring soars across the wind to reach reach and will always be there. And after looking back at my comments that lead to your original rolling eyes i believe i now understand, My lady although some of our interactions undoubtedly have brouught smiles or even laughter to others never believe that i think our friendship or any of our comments are a joke to me even the funny ones. In my comment i had meant that some of things i have said in here are cracked though i did not say it I especially meant and indeed for him to read my masterpiece you know my evening with Sandor episode 2 on the way.

It is I who should appologize it seems if i brought offence to you my Lady believe me when i say never was that my intention.

A couple shots of tequila will make any memory go away My Faceless beauty. Im taking about the vid clip

You're a sweetheart when you want to be. But it seems a certain crow doesn't know when he's being teased back. That's all I meant by the eyeroll. ^_^

And yes I feel the same way about our friendship, too. Don't think to use that confession against me, because I am still one of the Faceless. :P

It's slowly leaving my memory, but thanks for the suggestion. :) I see Sandor again.

You're a sweetheart when you want to be. But it seems a certain crow doesn't know when he's being teased back. That's all I meant by the eyeroll. ^_^

And yes I feel the same way about our friendship, too. Don't think to use that confession against me, because I am still one of the Faceless. :P

It's slowly leaving my memory, but thanks for the suggestion. :) I see Sandor again.

When i want to be your crazy you mean All the Time. And the female mind can at times even be tough thing for the old ICE CROW to truly know what they are thinking. had to cover all the bases just in case lol and your vows psssh Words are Wind my lovely Words are Wind.

When i want to be your crazy you mean All the Time. And the female mind can at times even be tough thing for the old ICE CROW to truly know what they are thinking. had to cover all the bases just in case lol and your vows psssh Words are Wind my lovely Words are Wind.

Tell that to my Many Faced God. He seems to take my vow to him seriously enough. And no, I'm pretty sure I meant when You Want To Be. :D

Tell that to my Many Faced God. He seems to take my vow to him seriously enough. And no, I'm pretty sure I meant when You Want To Be. :D

Damn thats cold and im on the wall so i know from cold. Y Lady i was whiskeyed up last night good but i do remember i wanted to send you something before they destroyed that thread but you never emailed me so i could email you back? also Angalin is a moderator she shut the thread down don't know why

Damn thats cold and im on the wall so i know from cold. Y Lady i was whiskeyed up last night good but i do remember i wanted to send you something before they destroyed that thread but you never emailed me so i could email you back? also Angalin is a moderator she shut the thread down don't know why

If you know cold, you should be used to it by now, crow. Send your Mistress Wall my regards. :P

Yeah I got her email. I think it was getting too personal, or something? Who knows. I couldn't find it so that's why you didn't get my email address in return.

Hopefully they won't shut this thread down, now. I didn't realize they were so strict over here.

Do I want to know what you mean by that? :huh:

And I edited.

umm you know what read what i sent you and youll understand me infinitely better and that comment.

check your email.

you should edit your comment and delete the quote.

umm you know what read what i sent you and youll understand me infinitely better and that comment.

check your email mail

Ooh look I have mail...

Hey, it's very late and it's about time I went to sleep now. (you too.)

I'm going to read and email you what I think tomorrow alright? :)

Ooh look I have mail...

Hey, it's very late and it's about time I went to sleep now. (you too.)

I'm going to read and email you what I think tomorrow alright? :)

I agree Sweet dreams my faceless beauty My watch had ended.

OK, I made it. I'm finally here. I'm here to pledge my fealty to the Sandor Sisterhood. I love me some Hound. Some of ya have found me on the twitter, which is cool. :grouphug:

Welcome Princess Raspberry

Good Morning Sandor Sisterhood +brother

Wow, I missed so much! Past 600!!!!! So much growing love for Sandor!

I hope GRRM does read this so he know just how important including lots of SanSan in the next book is.

Ok, this is me snuggling a strange pet theory of mine, so feel free to poke some holes. Although, honestly it's pure speculation, so IDK... Below I've cut & pasted some of my thoughts from the other thread:

One thing I've always wondered, and have seen tossed around a few times, is the extent of the relationship between Cersei and Sandor. She seems very...possessive of him to me, and trusts him implicitly with her son. In fact, even after he's deserted, and Joffrey's dead, she wishes he were there to guard Tommen. How did he come into such a high position in the first place? We know that he joined the Lannister guard at a young age (12, IIRC?), so it might be safe to assume they've known each other for a long time, as he obviously moved fairly quickly up in ranks. They're roughly 5 years apart in age (Cersei's older, FWIW). I don't know why, but I've just always wondered if they've had some sort of encounter, sexual or otherwise. Is this making sense to anyone but me?

I can see her manipulating a young Sandor through her sexuality, though probably not explicitly sex. While Sandor has no power base, in terms of politics, he has immense power in terms of pure martial skill. Numerous characters think of him in terms of one of the top fighters in the land, especially the Lannisters (in Cersei, Jaime and Tyrion POV's, he's second only to Jaime in terms of fighting skill). We know that's something Cersei appreciates, we can see by how she wants him back, even though he's a deserter and no longer the loyal dog. But how did he come to be so loyal to her son, in particular?

We see Cersei using sex, or the promise of it, as a tool throughout the series. Seems to me like she's had time to practice it, and since Jaime was taken away from her when he joined the Kingsguard...she must've been practicing on somebody back at Casterly Rock. The whole thought creeps me out, tbh, but I think it's plausible that there's something strange between them.

Somebody pointed out, sorry can't remember who, a line of Joff's when he's talking to Sansa about the Hound on the Kingsroad, IIRC. After Sansa has been frightened by Ser Ilyn Payne and startled by the Hound, and Joff and her go off on their own. He says they'll leave behind Lady, and his dog. She doesn't get it, "I didn't know you had a dog..." and Joff replys with, "He's my mother's dog, in truth. She has set him to guard me, and so he does." WTF does that mean?

I know, long post...but I think it's super interesting, albeit creepy. Thoughts anyone?

Great post 3LB. I never really thought of that. I always wondered about the Clegane family, but not that relationship.

I assume Cersei tries to manipulate Sandor with all kinds of promises. Sex, gold, ect, cause she does that to everyone. I think she might tease and flirt with Sandor, but I doubt she would ever actually sleep with him. I get the impression she was less slutty when Jamie was closer. Also, I think she would consider the hound too ugly and low to sex it up with.

The question I have is this... Is one of the reasons the Hound is so jaded because we WAS used by Cersei in the past? Or did see right thru her even then???

I'm even having dreams about our thread now! I dreamed one of the mods came on and starting to join our conversation, and we were all wondering why haven't they shut us down yet?? :) I can't tell you guys the rest of the dream cause I might get banned!!

Ok we difinitely need a safe place outside this forum!

Archived