Minor houses you'd like to see more of

HashRouge

Stark-Many of you wouldn't agree about Stark as a choice,but we actually don't know much about the main house in the books exept from names and legends.I want to know what their words "Winter is Coming" truly mean.

Dayne-They are a complete mystery.

Reed-Same reason as Dayne

Royces of Runestone-Why runes in the Vale when they should be either in the North either in the Iron Islands(Lorewise to Proto-vikings and vikings).

Egen-Where ser Vardis came from.They've got nice sigil.

Stark-Many of you wouldn't agree about Stark as a choice,but we actually don't know much about the main house in the books exept from names and legends.I want to know what their words "Winter is Coming" truly mean.

I agree. I think there's a lot more to know about the Starks and of course i also don't think their words are just a weather report :D

Reed = would love to know more backstory on his relationship with the Starks

Mormont = that house just produces awesome characters

Ryswell = from the tale about turning in the group of Oathbreakers (one being his son), there is no doubt that house is rich with potential

Redding = to be honest....I just love their house sigil :)

• 10 months later...

Ryswell!

Lady Barbrey's motives have always seemed so uncertain, I would love to know more about her family history. Also I remember reading some thread analyzing which house Ned's mom could come from and Ryswell seemed like one of the only viable options. Anyone that close to Roose warrants extra speculation, wouldn't you think?

I'd like to see more of the Mallisters. Both Denys and Jason being noted warriors, and the strategic significance of their owning the northernmost port on the western edge of the continent also gives them some importance as well. They seem powerfull and quite honorable as well and though they are sworn to the Riverlands, they seem to hold a strong affinity for the North. All in all, I'd like to hear more about them and learn more of their history.

Archived