Minor houses you'd like to see more of

HashRouge

MORE OF HOUSE DONDARRION!

^This and House Clegane. Not only do I want Sandor to inherit House Clegane, I want to know what happened to his family. Especially Sandor's sister whose death I believe influences his relationship with the Stark girls.

Farwynd from Lonely Light, the Ironborn skinchangers. I found them intriguing.

Harlaw, I'd like to know more about them, as they seem a rather powerful House in the Isles.

Drumm, many renowned reavers belonged to that family.

Reed, I find the bog devils interesting, I'd like to know about their relationship with the CotF and other magical beings.

Velaryon. Just because.

Clegane

Swann (though they've gotten a fair amount of exposure due to Balon and his brother)

Velaryon

Tallhart/Glover (in fact make that a crapload of other Northern houses that have had no opportunities to prove anything other than the fact that they got betrayed over and over and over and over again)

Marbrand (they seem cool enough, especially Addam!)

Dondarrion

Caron (...oh wait, RIP, good luck Rolland Storm)

Selmy! More Selmy!

Oakheart, because it'd be interesting to know more about their feud with the Dornish.

And I can't think of anything else

House Marbrand. Addam is the consummate soldier, the master scout, and the Lannister go to guy. I'd love to see more about his house.

House Manderly - I actually want to know more about WHite Harbour, but same thing.

House Blackwood - Loyal to the end

The many branches of House Lannister - There seems to be so many. For now on rabbits screw like Lannisters, and probably as indiscrimnately.

Archived