Could Sandor Clegane be a warg?

daisyberisha

I won't give up on him until he kills his brother and kisses Sansa. No execptions lol.

Hello Sisters :love:

Actually I think it is a very plausible crackpot theory Daisy. On the other thread on the mismembered kiss someone advanced the crackpot that this is why Sansa has the memory of the kiss, because it was a warg kiss :) Whether or not this is so, I've always found it a compelling idea that Sandor might be able to warg. Remember the old dog that follows Sansa around when she is at the Three Fingers? Whether Sandor would warg with Stranger or not is another matter, but it certainly is a possible theory given what we've seen from GRRM so far.

Oh and just a reminder that I thought was fitting for our dearly departed S.A.T.: in the words of the Ironborn: What is dead can never die but rises again harder and stronger. :grouphug:

Actually I think it is a very plausible crackpot theory Daisy. On the other thread on the mismembered kiss someone advanced the crackpot that this is why Sansa has the memory of the kiss, because it was a warg kiss :) Whether or not this is so, I've always found it a compelling idea that Sandor might be able to warg. Remember the old dog that follows Sansa around when she is at the Three Fingers? Whether Sandor would warg with Stranger or not is another matter, but it certainly is a possible theory given what we've seen from GRRM so far.

Oh and just a reminder that I thought was fitting for our dearly departed S.A.T.: in the words of the Ironborn: What is dead can never die but rises again harder and stronger. :grouphug:

Hi brashcandy! Do you know about our new thread in the Forum Games section? Find us! We rose again, harder and stronger! With a little help of course ;)

EDIT: unless you're already on there...forgive me, I haven't been paying very close attn. tonight!

Hi brashcandy! Do you know about our new thread in the Forum Games section? Find us! We rose again, harder and stronger! With a little help of course ;)

EDIT: unless you're already on there...forgive me, I haven't been paying very close attn. tonight!

No, I didn't know! I'll find you guys! :)

I think we're a little goofy b/c of the lack of SanSan in S1 of the show (wtf to giving his storytelling moment to LF?!) and in ADWD (although that was more expected). We have nothing new to discuss, so we're getting restless... O_o

Lol, I understand. And it'll be a looong wait til April when the next season starts. Though my impression from the show decisions is that they're trying to up LF's creep factor significantly and simmer down on the Hound's creep factor and make him a little more sympathetic. But dangit he needs to be ANGRY. I mean he's not the same guy when he's not all PISSED and RAR all the time.

But I agree, Hound fans seriously got the shaft with this season and the last book!

OMG brashcandy, hey sister!

LOL I love that Ironborn quote, it describes the Sisterhood+brothers so well! Our new Sandor thread is in the Forum Games, it should be easy to find! :)

Lol, I understand. And it'll be a looong wait til April when the next season starts. Though my impression from the show decisions is that they're trying to up LF's creep factor significantly and simmer down on the Hound's creep factor and make him a little more sympathetic. But dangit he needs to be ANGRY. I mean he's not the same guy when he's not all PISSED and RAR all the time.

But I agree, Hound fans seriously got the shaft with this season and the last book!

:agree:

And, actually, I can totally dig that. Because I like my LF as creepy as he can get (I may have a slightly bizarre crush on him, ok?) :) And, by toning down the Hound's creep-factor, they're actually making it a little easier for the ship to be "ok"...I mean, it's fine w/a lot of people already, but I can see the squick factor, I guess. And by making him seem less pedo than LF, it might make more people cool w/it.

I agree with you though, he needs to be WAY more angry. I mean, did we even hear him swear at all in S1?

My heart would definitely jump...in a GOOD way! I just want to hear him say, "Bugger that" or "Bugger you"...is that so much to ask?

I want hear him say: LOOK AT ME!

My heart is already fluttering. :blush:

OM7H YES. He needs to say this a LOT. I honestly can't wait to hear him call her "little bird" for the first time. I'm pretty sure I'll die of squee.

ME TOO! My roommate will be like. can you SHUT-UP???

Ooh, we should all skype each other when the season starts so we can watch the episodes together!

OM7H YES. He needs to say this a LOT. I honestly can't wait to hear him call her "little bird" for the first time. I'm pretty sure I'll die of squee.

LOL I might shudder when Rory says Little Bird that's how nice his voice is.

ME TOO! My roommate will be like. can you SHUT-UP???

Ooh, we should all skype each other when the season starts so we can watch the episodes together!

We definitely should. My husband gets so sick of me, because I'm like a teenager, except w/inappropriate crushes on older men.

and this?

LOL I might shudder when Rory says Little Bird that's how nice his voice is.

His voice is freaking ridiculous. Dear god, "little bird" is going to sound fan-fucking-tastic. I think there will be a lot of people shuddering at that point. People who never shipped SanSan before are going to suddenly get it...I'd be willing to bet money.

We definitely should. My husband gets so sick of me, because I'm like a teenager, except w/inappropriate crushes on older men.

and this?

His voice is freaking ridiculous. Dear god, "little bird" is going to sound fan-fucking-tastic. I think there will be a lot of people shuddering at that point. People who never shipped SanSan before are going to suddenly get it...I'd be willing to bet money.

LOL, your husband sounds awesome in that "I'm going to pretend I'm annoyed but secretly amused" way. :lol:

YES!!!! I dare any female who doesn't get, next season NOT to shudder when he opens his mouth. I dare you! :P

We know Sansa has latent warg abilities but I doubt Sandor has.

(Personally I reckon GRRM won't have them meeting again just because so many people want it to happen. Given that he's meant to like the Lannisters best, she'll probably end up with Tyrion....ugh shudder.)

I think the only true wargs left in westeros are in the North, or at the very least the Starks because they are the true blood of the first men. I think it may also have to do with what gods people follow, I feel like those who follow the old gods are more likely to be wargs. And so far the only wargs we've seen are the Starks and those beyond the Wall. Although i have wondered if warging isn't a skill the faceless have, remember when Jqen Hgar killed that one guy for Arya at Harrenhall with the dog, I always wondered if he warged into the dog.

I think the only true wargs left in westeros are in the North, or at the very least the Starks because they are the true blood of the first men. I think it may also have to do with what gods people follow, I feel like those who follow the old gods are more likely to be wargs. And so far the only wargs we've seen are the Starks and those beyond the Wall. Although i have wondered if warging isn't a skill the faceless have, remember when Jqen Hgar killed that one guy for Arya at Harrenhall with the dog, I always wondered if he warged into the dog.

No, he used a special poison. The waif shows it to Arya, it can drive men and beasts mad.

Archived