Can you help a fellow Game of Thrones fan?

Nestat

Hi everyone!

This is a really cheeky thread from a newbie, but I'm wondering if you can help me? I'm a massive SFF fan and love Game of Thrones. I'm writing a dissertation on the links between reading/TV/gaming and and GoT is my central theme.

I've created a survey (link below) and if you can spare a little time to take it, I'd be eternally grateful! Don't worry, it's not spam. I've not asked for any personal info, the data's purely for academic use and the survey site is publicly available and easily findable on Google. And most important of all - there are no spoilers!

www.kwiksurveys.com/preview-survey.php?survey_ID=NLHIFJ_852f967

If I get a good response, I'm also hoping to pass my results along to a reading charity which promotes literacy in the UK.

Whether you take it or not, thanks for your time and let's hope we don't have to wait another 5 years for the next book!

ps. For the moderator: I didn't see anything on the forum rules against submitting something like this. I also didn't think it was suitable for the fansite thread. If I'm wrong on either of those counts, my apologies!

Archived