Which character do you resemble?

Sandsnake

If Cersei and Robert had a legit kid...My mom has green eyes, blonde hair. Dad is darker, black hair, brown eyes. So I ended up with brownish hair and green/brown eyes. I don't really fit any catagory.

Woah dang, same as me, except my mom has blue eyes.

I wouldn't look like any one, I have a square jaw and cheekbones, and really short. I wish I could say I looked like danny :)

Male

Pretty small (about 5'6'')

A blend of red and brown hair. Dulled copper, if that is even a hair colour

Hair is decently long but not too thick

A fairly light red/blond moustache and goatee

Pretty pale skin with freckles

Blue eyes

Any ideas? :)

Male

Pretty small (about 5'6'')

A blend of red and brown hair. Dulled copper, if that is even a hair colour

Hair is decently long but not too thick

A fairly light red/blond moustache and goatee

Pretty pale skin with freckles

Any ideas? :)

Hmm...blend of red and brown? some might call that "auburn"...and freckles? i name you TULLY! Or perhaps Robb Stark :P

As for me...female, thick dark brown, almost black hair, straight as an arrow. it's cut into a short bob at the moment. i have pale skin and dark brown eyes. i'm also fairly petite. based on that description, maybe you'd think i'd pass for one of robert's bastards.

but i think i'd more accurately resemble someone from Yi Ti. (i mean, they ARE supposed to be asian-y right?) ;)

As for me...female, thick dark brown, almost black hair, straight as an arrow. it's cut into a short bob at the moment. i have pale skin and dark brown eyes. i'm also fairly petite. based on that description, maybe you'd think i'd pass for one of robert's bastards.

but i think i'd more accurately resemble someone from Yi Ti. (i mean, they ARE supposed to be asian-y right?) ;)

Spray tan could mean Irri or Jhiqui, perhaps?

I'm not really sure. I'm 5'1, about 110 lbs, with long curly brown hair and blue eyes. I'd kind of think Meera, but she had green eyes and I think described as having a straight silhouette and I'm definitely more towards the hourglass end... I can pass for anywhere between 14 and 24. Maybe more a Sansa if my hair was redder and I was taller. I don't think there's any good match, though.

I'm not really sure. I'm 5'1, about 110 lbs, with long curly brown hair and blue eyes. I'd kind of think Meera, but she had green eyes and I think described as having a straight silhouette and I'm definitely more towards the hourglass end... I can pass for anywhere between 14 and 24. Maybe more a Sansa if my hair was redder and I was taller. I don't think there's any good match, though.

Sounds a little Margery-ish with blue eyes instead of brown.

5'11" 155 lbs, Dark brown hair, pale blue eyes, six pack abs, rock hard ass and hung like Hodor. ISO swf about 5'1" 110 lbs with long curly brown hair and blue eyes. Preferable with and hour glass figure. :leer:

to few pics in this thread...

6.2 feet

67 kg

bright blue eyes

"long" light brown hair

fair skinned

[url="http://i84.photobucket.com/albums/k33/NintendoLuder/IMG_0257.jpg"

hmm what do you think?

I think you look like a Lannister cousin/bastard. your hair is more blonde than light brown.

I'd be a Lannister if I didn't color my hair black. Being Cersei would be pretty cool since she's a hottie, but I don't think I'm old enough, or tall enough. I feel like she's tall...

As I look at the pictures of myself throughout the years, the other match is Tully when I had my hair colored red.

Are there any female characters with black hair, fair skin, and green/blue eyes?

I think you look like a Lannister cousin/bastard. your hair is more blonde than light brown.

I'd be a Lannister if I didn't color my hair black. Being Cersei would be pretty cool since she's a hottie, but I don't think I'm old enough, or tall enough. I feel like she's tall...

As I look at the pictures of myself throughout the years, the other match is Tully when I had my hair colored red.

Are there any female characters with black hair, fair skin, and green/blue eyes?

maybe one of Roberts bastards?

Archived