Which character do you resemble?

Sandsnake

Do you look like a Lannister, from the North, or Highgarden? If a production was being made, which character would you be chosen to play (based on your "colorings")?

I would love to play Obara or Sarella. I'm closer to Sarella in age, though...

What about you?

Do you look like a Lannister, from the North, or Highgarden? If a production was being made, which character would you be chosen to play (based on your "colorings")?

I would love to play Obara or Sarella. I'm closer to Sarella in age, though...

What about you?

I probably look most like a Tully. I don't know who I'd be cast as... I'm too old for Sansa and too young for Catelyn. I guess maybe Sansa, but I picture her being physically delicate, and I'm pretty athletic.

Hey wait.... maybe ... Melisandre! I'd need to wear some red contacts though...

I probably look most like a Tully. I don't who I'd be cast as... I'm too old for Sansa and too young for Catelyn. I guess maybe Sansa, but I picture her being physically delicate, and I'm pretty athletic.

Hey wait.... maybe ... Melisandre! I'd need to wear some red contacts though...

Hmmm... Ygritte? ;)

I suppose a short northerner. I'm only 5'8", so the Umbers would tower above me, but I played fullback (US football) in college, so I'm a bit too thick to be anything else except maybe a Baratheon. Dark hair and green eyes don't exactly fit in with a specific area IIRC.

Guest macaroni penguin

I can play Tyrion, for I am half the size of men. I can waddle like him, have two holes for a nose, they are on my beak, soft feather covering all over, black on my back and white on my belly (I think Tyrion was hairy), though some of my body parts are pink, and yellowish orange plumes around my cap. And I'm awesomely cute.

Hmmm... Ygritte? ;)

Well... if they gave me a mouthpiece for crooked teeth, plus I don't have skinny legs. But, maybe... I like her character better than Melisandre. AND - I'd get to do some hot scenes with whoever they cast as Jon Snow, who would, no doubt, be hot.

Yeah! That's the selling point. It's Ygritte for me!

Edit: Why can I never post without typos?

i don't look like any of the characters, but maybe thats because i have bad visual skills of the words i read. but the pages do have black type on white background, and my dad was white and my mom black, so i guess i most resemble the pages.

Archived