Who would win?

Goddan

rick on wouldn't even need shaggy dog, tommo is a wimp

True, but Ser Pounce is like the Arthur Dayne of kittens; the fangs of the morning! He could take on all the other cats in KL with one paw while going to the litterbox with the otehrs.

i call bs, balerion the dread cat could take him down.

dude thats a good one Balerion the dread cat vs Ser Pounce

The one eyed black devil of a tom cat that Arya chased over half of Kings Landing and back again has got to be a decent match for any widdle puddy tat already mentioned ;)

Hi, was just wondering what you all might think would happen if a couple of fights occured, that haven't and probably will not happen,

Ser Gregor Clegane vs GreatJon Umber

Robert Baratheon vs Eddard Stark (both in their prime)

Lord Beric Dondarrion vs Ser Loras Tyrell

Lord Garlan Tyrell vs Sandor Clegane

feel free to post your own what if fights and who you think will win

The Mountain, no question about it

Different type of fighter, I'd go with Robert because a warhammer seems way more devastating than a sword but I think Ned was an incredible fighter too

Beric, just because I like him a lot more than Loras

Sandor, he fights dirty, which is why he wins

The one eyed black devil of a tom cat that Arya chased over half of Kings Landing and back again has got to be a decent match for any widdle puddy tat already mentioned ;)

was that cat that Arya mentioned verified as the "Bad Cat" which Tommen speaks of? If only we had a POV there...just imagine watching Ser Pounce in his epic battle against the Bad Cat. :fencing:

was that cat that Arya mentioned verified as the "Bad Cat" which Tommen speaks of? If only we had a POV there...just imagine watching Ser Pounce in his epic battle against the Bad Cat. :fencing:

Can you tell me when Tommen talked about the bad cat? I managed to track down the Arya chapter about the black tom, but I simply can't remember Tommen talking about a bad cat :dunce:

I've always wondered who was the most feared swordsman in Westeros and pondered alot of these matchups, heres my list

Barristan the Bold vs Arthur Dayne

Jaime Lannister vs Robert Baratheon

Prince Rhaegar vs Loras Tyrell (tilt)

Ser Jorah the Andal vs Sandor Clegane

Bronn vs Syrio

Victarion Greyjoy vs Gregor Clegane

Red Viper vs Khal Drogo

Can you tell me when Tommen talked about the bad cat? I managed to track down the Arya chapter about the black tom, but I simply can't remember Tommen talking about a bad cat :dunce:

I though he mentioned it several times, but in particular I remember one time he was speaking to Cersei (ADWD? I can't remember :blushing:) about how the 'Bad Cat' had been lurking in his window menacing him, until 'Ser Pounce' chased him away in a confrontation. I'll try and search ADWD, and, if it's not there, that only means Feast (I know this thing is here somewhere )

Hi, was just wondering what you all might think would happen if a couple of fights occured, that haven't and probably will not happen,

Ser Gregor Clegane vs GreatJon Umber

Robert Baratheon vs Eddard Stark (both in their prime)

Lord Beric Dondarrion vs Ser Loras Tyrell

Lord Garlan Tyrell vs Sandor Clegane

feel free to post your own what if fights and who you think will win

Gregor. There is no way in hell anyone in westeros, perhaps even in the world would be able to beat the mountain that rides when fighting in plate and heavy weapons (OC gregor kinda gets ass beat by quick fighters as we have seen, but anyone who tries to face him in normal fighting style and armor/weapons gets annihilated). The man is over eight freaking feet tall, uses a 2 hander as a main hand, carries a shield thats basically a slab of metal and wears what is likely near quarter inch steal plate over his whole body. The guy could probably take on a small army and win.

Rob. He would probably be mortally wounded, but the guys is a berserker when it comes to real combat. He would fight to the flesh from his bones be hacked, few could stand befor an enraged hammer wielding Baratheon.

Tossup, depends on several conditions.

Sandor. he would do anything to win, including throwing any semblance of honor or fair fighting out the window.

Daaammmmmnnnn, that's a tough one. That would be the girl fight of the century.

(And both of them, of course, could kick Asha Greyjoy's ass in a heartbeat.)

I think Asha did a great job of fighting in ADWD... would put an axe between either one of their eyes.

As for Ygritte VS Arya I'll take Arya.

barristan

robert

loras

the hound

syrio- of course even though i like bronn

victarion

khal drogo

No way...

Dayne

Jaime

Rhaegar

Hound

Syrio

Gregor

Drogo

I do think Syrio is a bit overrated on this site though. And Gregor is huge but he'd get his ass handed to him by some of those other guys (in their primes)

1. Dayne

2. Jaime

3. Selmy

4. Drogo

5. Hound/Rhaegar

is probably the list, even though Robert with his hammer is no joke, I think he was very good but not so amazing as much as his willingness to fight side by side with his men made him an inspirational symbol in the war.

Okay, Tommen and Cersei talk about the Bad Cat (a black tomcat who also scratched Joffrey and feeds often upon Lannister ravens and has a torn ear) in the ADWD epilogue, although I could have sworn he is mentioned earlier (but with a possible 2 books to span, I think I'll just rely on the epilogue). Yes, apparently, the Bad Cat had been leering into Tommen's room via the window, before Ser Pounce set upon him and sent him fleeing across the roofs (I would hardly call that a major spoiler)

as for the 1st round:

Gregor over Umber

Robert tears poor Ned apart...

Tyrell over Beric

Hound over Garlan

2nd round:

Selmy over Dayne

Robert over Jaime

in a tilt I'd take Loras over Rheagar... seems to be an awesome horseman.

Hound over Ser Jorah... sadly.

Syrio over Bronn

Mountain over Khal

Viper over Khal.

Here's a few more:

Balon Swann VS Areo Hotah... was hinted at in ADWD.

Strong Belwas VS the Blackfish.

Qhorin Halfhand VS Mance Rayder.

in a battle of 2 guys full of themselves, Lyn Corbray VS Gerold Dayne.

Daario Naharis VS Brienne

2 special fights:

Drogon, chained so he can't fly more than a few feet off of the ground, VS Ghost, Shaggydog, Summer and Nymeria.

and the main event.... LF vs Varys in a slapfight.

Archived