Season 2 arc endings? SPOILERS

DornishHighlander

The ending of season 2 should defently be the others attacking the nightswatch

You here the horn blowing once. twice, three times, and sam saying three times for the others to the guy in his tent (forgive me, I can^t recall the other guys name, the one thats planing to kill him)

The ending of season 2 should defently be the others attacking the nightswatch

You here the horn blowing once. twice, three times, and sam saying three times for the others to the guy in his tent (forgive me, I can^t recall the other guys name, the one thats planing to kill him)

Chett (he's he prolog PoV character)

Yep this is the perfect ending. Maybe even show Chett wetting his pants like in the book! :lol:

The North

End with the Others coming to attack the NW at the Fist of Men. Let John kill the Halfhand in episode 9. I love the pants wetting idea.

The East

End it with the prophecy and the house of the undying burning to the ground. There isn't a ton of Dany material in ASOS, not really enough for two seasons, so this isn't the story line to borrow from ASOS to add to ACOK.

The Riverland's

This is where I expect the most story line changes. Jaime is a TV show favorite, so he will need scenes. So will Robb. Remember Cat is off treating with Renly and Stannis, she only hears about Robb's comings and goings. We will need some added Robb scene's here. I just have no clue what they'll add, if much.

Also, Arya and her adventures all over the Riverlands could draw from ACOK. They have lots of scenes with the BWB, Lord Beric, Tom Seven Strings and the whole rest. I thought it was too much in ACOK, breaking it up over two seasons might be better. As long as we get Vargo, the Mountain and Lord Bolton running Harrenhal, we'll cover all the bases. Arya escaping Harrenhal with Jaquen was the best ending here.

Cat has her scenes with the Baratheon brothers. Those will be fun.

I also expect this will end with Robb announcing his wedding to Jeyne Westerling. I just don't see where else it could end.

Dragonstone

Mel, Stannis, Davos, Selye, her Brothers, Sallador... lots of people to meet here. This will end with the aftermath of the Blackwater. But the buildup with the shadow binding and other magic will be the best part of this story line.

King's Landing

After all Tyrion does, he gets no credit. What a great ending. Season 1 ends and he's elated to be acting as Hand. Season 2 ends with him being stripped of power for no reason. Awesome.

• 2 weeks later...

It's been suggested elsewhere that the Reeds may not be included in the HBO series. For Bran's arc, I'm OK with having Osha fulfill the role of the Reeds (Meera is awesome, but so is Tonks). But if Bran and Rickon part ways at the end of Season 2 and Osha goes with Bran and Hodor, who goes with Rickon? Five books in, we still don't know really know what Osha and Rickon are up to.

I don't want to see many story lines moved up at all - they've got plenty to work with in aCoK. While I'm crazy to see Jamie fighting Brienne, I think they need to hold that for Season 3. Ditto the Unsullied.

But if Bran and Rickon part ways at the end of Season 2 and Osha goes with Bran and Hodor, who goes with Rickon?

They could, in theory, not seperate Rickon and Bran in S2. They have to do it eventually of course.

OTOH, even if Osha replaced the Reeds in S3 also, they'd have to create something for her to do in that season. I think it is easier to drop her as a character after S2. Still don't know how that works of course.

even if Osha replaced the Reeds in S3 also, they'd have to create something for her to do in that season. I think it is easier to drop her as a character after S2. Still don't know how that works of course.

somebody (who speaks English) needs to go north with Bran. The big advantage of the Reeds (besides their inherent awesomeness) is that they are the children of Howland Reed who is now the only living person who knows what happened at the Tower of Joy. Since the HBO show seems to have let that story thread drop for the forseeable future, the need for the Reeds also goes away. Osha is as bold as Meera and nearly as mystical as Jojen, so she could fill their shoes pretty well, I think. I'm not saying I want it to happen, but it seems likely and I'm OK with it. The only question is, who goes with Rickon? (And where do they go, and what are they up to and

what will happen when Davos finally finds them on Skaagos?

somebody (who speaks English) needs to go north with Bran. The big advantage of the Reeds (besides their inherent awesomeness) is that they are the children of Howland Reed who is now the only living person who knows what happened at the Tower of Joy. Since the HBO show seems to have let that story thread drop for the forseeable future, the need for the Reeds also goes away. Osha is as bold as Meera and nearly as mystical as Jojen, so she could fill their shoes pretty well, I think. I'm not saying I want it to happen, but it seems likely and I'm OK with it. The only question is, who goes with Rickon? (And where do they go, and what are they up to and

what will happen when Davos finally finds them on Skaagos?

Maybe I'm stupid but what is so awesome about the Reeds ? They are utterly boring, their father is the one who is actually interesting and want to read about him, not them .

Archived