NFL Regular Season 2011 Mk.II

Spring Bass

So, Brady is on pace to have 8000 passing yards this season.

So, the bright side: Haynesworth is doing his job; Tom Brady owns; the Pats posses enough offensive weapons and can get the ball to all of them; Pats reacted well to a significant injury.

No-so bright side: Tom Brady had 500 yards passing ... and Pats won by 14 points. Okay, that's a bit unfair: the game was not as close as the final score indicated. Okay. But Pats gave up 300+ yards passing; had significant coverage issues; had a long stretch in there when the Pats did not put any pressure on Henne. We lost the starting center (this cannot be overstated: this is a significant loss; early indications are that its 8 weeks minimum). We have not cured the defensive problems of last season. And Defenses win titles; Pats need more out of the D, especially when the playoffs roll around. I am hoping there is a progressive evolution there.

Regardless, good road win against a team they should have beaten; got to the 14 points I was hoping for. Looking forward to a good season.

San Diego coming to Foxboro next week is not going to be fun.

And I will be there. I hope they have better luck than the last game I was at...

Besides which, I don't get the Trent Dilfer hate.

Well mostly, it's cause he is an idiot, and an apologist for every quarterback. According to Dilfer, every coverage that has ever been faced by a qb has been excellent and brilliantly disguised.

Well mostly, it's cause he is an idiot, and an apologist for every quarterback. According to Dilfer, every coverage that has ever been faced by a qb has been excellent and brilliantly disguised.

And you are who? Which SuperBowl winning QB are you that knows better.

So Baelorbreakspear and arrowfan don't know wtf they're talking about. Great. Sorry I wasted time I should be watching the sport by talking to them.

ETA: Frank Gifford!? HAHAHAHA

LOL Al Michaels now?

I'm choking with laughter about your duplicity now.

To be clear, arrowfan's first post was Frank Gifford.

Name some one better. Now.

rich gannon. that's an obvious one. gruden is insane but he is entertaining. how many should i name.

dilfer's problems lie more as an analyst than as an announcer, and those faults are mostly a result of his delusions about his own career.

so basically any one with a sense of of how logic works and is not constantly trying to make defend his own playing career in his analysis is better. so certainly not mike and mike, but most other people in the country.

rich gannon. that's an obvious one. gruden is insane but he is entertaining. how many should i name.

dilfer's problems lie more as an analyst than as an announcer, and those faults are mostly a result of his delusions about his own career.

so basically any one with a sense of of how logic works and is not constantly trying to make defend his own playing career in his analysis is better. so certainly not mike and mike, but most other people in the country.

You named two. And they are not any better than Trent Dilfer. For the love of god you mentioned Mike and Mike. An offensive lineman and a dipshit.

Coward? You better back off.

Or what?

And, getting back to your ridiculous quote, "name one better". You mean another SB winning QB sport caster or any sport caster? Seriously?! OK, how about Troy Aikman.

He's better than Trent Dilfer? Really.

ETA: Sorry Mya. But damn.

Archived