bring the ice

So I am in the process of getting a puppy. It will grow to be about 80 lbs or so. I want a badass name, preferably something related to ASOIAF. I have searched the forum and have found little that has referenced the series. My list at the moment is:

Ned (because he is still my favorite character)

GREGOR

Greatjohn Umber

Barristan

Hodor

Mance

Strong Belwas (really like this one)

Bloodraven

Khal Drogo

I am particularly a fan of the North, but am open to any and all suggestions.

Not ASOIAF-related, and not badass, but when I get a dog I plan to name him Frijol. In the movie Amores Perros, there was a dog named that and I thought it was just adorable. However, my favorite dog name ever was one of my neighbors who had a cocker spaniel named Amadeus.

From the books, maybe Drogon?

I would name him Stainz, that way whenever i had to call him it would sound like this.

Hear Boy, Come Stainz HAR HAR HAR. I have no class what so ever, im trying though i am trying lol.

Thats probably what Monica Lewinsky named her dog HAR HAR HAR.

Thats an old joke, seriously though, i think Valyrian would be a badass name.

What breed is the pup? Also, you should pick a name that, if it is from ASoIaF or any other fantasy/SF novel or series, you won't mind explaining to 9/10 of the people to whom you reveal the pup's name...It should also be, in my opinion, a name that does not rhyme or is not easily confused with NO or COME; and can also be nicknamed down to 1-2 syllables if it's a name that is longer.

I'm not a big fan of badass names for dogs; because if the dog ever snaps at or nips someone and they take you to court or report it to the police, a badass name on the dog can imply that you wanted the dog to be, well, badass.

What about....

Robb

Sandor

Blackfish

Dragon

Rayder

Tommen (not badass, but cute)

Benjen

Rhaegar

Hammer

Baratheon

Victarion

Roose

Tyrion

Bastard is a good strong name for a dog, but you have to call him like Ser Alliser calls Jon Snow. Here BASTARD! with force in your voice

I want a chihuahua so I can call it Satan. To stand outside the house and scream " Come Satan". Price less.

Archived