bring the ice

Please go and rescue a puppy from your local shelter. I promise you, you will overcome your fear. :)

Puppies are terrifying. Worst of all, they have mind control rays that prevent you from strangling them like they deserve; instead, your brain turns to mush and you get down on all fours to rub their bellies and start cooing at them in cute baby talk.

It's best to pick a name that fits the dog no matter how it sounds ! I named my dog Wesley after Wesley Wyndam-Pryce from BTVS it fits him well as he is a jack russell and chihuahua mix but depending on how geeky you wanna get , here are my suggestions :

Very Geeky:

Xaro

Victorian ( Vic for short)

Tyrion

Cersei ( If she is a bitch ...... get it bitch.....)

Geeky :

Ghost ( You get to shout TO ME Ghost)

Arya

Winterfell ( You get to shout WINTERFELLLLL!!!!)

Eyrie

Normal:

Jaime

Ned

Jon

Robert

Arryn

It's best to pick a name that fits the dog no matter how it sounds ! I named my dog Wesley after Wesley Wyndam-Pryce from BTVS it fits him well as he is a jack russell and chihuahua mix but depending on how geeky you wanna get , here are my suggestions :

Very Geeky:

Xaro

Victorian ( Vic for short)

Tyrion

Cersei ( If she is a bitch ...... get it bitch.....)

I would not name any b*tch after Cersei because I strongly dislike Cersei and would not want to give some poor b*tch a complex or emotional issues from being named for a cruel, murderous woman. (in my world, b*tch = canine female)

Love the name Wesley! I miss BTVS/Angel...

Puppies are terrifying. Worst of all, they have mind control rays that prevent you from strangling them like they deserve; instead, your brain turns to mush and you get down on all fours to rub their bellies and start cooing at them in cute baby talk.

Agree, except no puppy or kitty deserves to be strangled. But oh yes, when I see a puppy, my brain turns to mush and I become the slave of overwhelming compulsions - MUST TOUCH PUPPY, MUST HOLD PUPPY, etc. All rational thought comes out as baby-talk cooing, for sure! (I have absolutely no urge to use baby talk with human infants, however) :rolleyes:

Agree, except no puppy or kitty deserves to be strangled. But oh yes, when I see a puppy, my brain turns to mush and I become the slave of overwhelming compulsions - MUST TOUCH PUPPY, MUST HOLD PUPPY, etc. All rational thought comes out as baby-talk cooing, for sure! (I have absolutely no urge to use baby talk with human infants, however) :rolleyes:

Puppies are evil, mouthy, peeing, pooping little yappers that control our brains and make us think all those behaviors are adorable. One minute, you're all , "Stop chewing on my-" and the next, it's all, "Sqeueee! She's upside down! Must touch belly!".

I must learn the secret of their mind control technology; I would be unstoppable. Unstoppable.

My cousin actually has a big bull mastiff named Stannis. And that dog is amazing.

That's perfect. Actually, I think if Stannis were to be any breed of dog, a mastiff would be it.

In ADWD, Jon comments, "Stannis Baratheon with a grievance was like a mastiff with a bone."

I'd name my dog Robert Baratheon, but he'd probably end up getting fat.

Archived