What is your top 'Man, Joffrey is a douche' moment?

Lord Jon Connington

Sorry for a little off topic. But, can anyone help explain what douche and douchebag mean? I've seen this word a lot and never really question it, until I look up on wiki and saw that it's just a water pumping device. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Douche

You checked in the wrong place. Here you go...

Incidentally, I don't care for the term and don't quite understand why it has become so popular as a slur, but that is what it means.

• 1 year later...

I'm on board with the book mutilation. I can picture him popping his collar as he says 'now there are three'.

He's a total psychpath and monster, and most of the horrible acts he committed in his misspent life fall under one of those labels. I define douchery as 'insufferable asshole you want to punch in the face'. The horrors he inflicted on Sansa/his subjects/a cat/etc are far more dangerous than mere douchery.

• 1 month later...

Not as extreme as some other moments, but when he said that 'we're not kids, fight me when you're older robb' at Winterfell. What. A. Fuckhead. People like that are why the police are still looking for me.

I kinda liked him at that point lol .He was cocky sure but Robb was being an ass too, calling him a coward and bragging about giving out more shots than he took when in reality Joff is 3 years younger than Robb.

There's a lot of thing I hate about Joffrey's character but I was kinda rooting for him in this scene.

Archived