Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Maria26

Who should play Daario Naharis

260 posts in this topic

We might not see him until season 3 but I was wondering who'd you think should play Daario?

I always thought that they could bring Jason Momoa back to play him and of course have him with blue ahir, blue beard...or there's still Oded Fehr (The Mummy) who could play him thought that's not who I want as Daario.

Kinda strange but when i read about Daario I see Billy Zane :dunno:

"The Situation" should play Daario. That's basically who Daario is anyway. The guy wouldn't even have to act (not that he could).

I'd love some Billy Zane on my screen. As for The Situation? No way! I'd rather hurt myself than watch him on my favorite show.

As for The Situation? No way! I'd rather hurt myself than watch him on my favorite show.

Well, me too of course, but you have to admit that Daario's basically the Tyroshi equivalent of the Situation.

"The Situation" should play Daario. That's basically who Daario is anyway. The guy wouldn't even have to act (not that he could).

Hahahahhahahah!!!! Good one! :)

Well, me too of course, but you have to admit that Daario's basically the Tyroshi equivalent of the Situation.

Yes I do admit it. But just the thought of it....ewwwww!

Daario's the Tyroshi equivalent of Captain Jack Sparrow.

I hate Jack Sparrow, but this is doing Jack a great disservice.

Henry Cavill would be amazing but I believe he's still very busy with Superman : Man of Steel. Dreaming does not hurt!

We might not see him until season 3 but I was wondering who'd you think should play Daario?

I always thought that they could bring Jason Momoa back to play him and of course have him with blue ahir, blue beard...or there's still Oded Fehr (The Mummy) who could play him thought that's not who I want as Daario.

Jason Carter or Robin Atkin Downes

GH

A feminine adult fetish product during the season relating the events of the most recent book.

OMG Jason Carter as in the guy who played Marcus Cole in Babylon 5? No way! I don't see him as Daario. That acor always creeped me out. Same as Robin. I remember him from one episode of Charmed. He's definitely not how I would imagine Daario. In my head Daario is a Jason Momoa with blue hair and blue tache.

I don't remember is Daario supposed to be tanned or have white skin?

I've just watched Prince of Persia with my cousins and I think I found the perfect Daario (imagine him with a purple beard and hair of course). Richard Coyle could be great for the role.

here is his imdb profile : http://www.imdb.com/name/nm0185404/