Who should play Daario Naharis

Maria26

Well, I don't have any great suggestions, but I'm thinking it's going to be some unknown that is pretty hot....since Dany is super attracted to him and all. I don't think he'll look as wild as he does in the books either.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

While watching Spartacus last week, I was thinking which of the actors could be in GoT. I was thinking about the guy who plays Gannicus is pretty perfect to play a cocky, arrogant, flamboyant, dual blade wielding sellsword. With blue hair. Or otherwise maybe Ashur, who will give Daario a bit more mischievousness. Anyway, I would like them both in GoT.

While watching Spartacus last week, I was thinking which of the actors could be in GoT. I was thinking about the guy who plays Gannicus is pretty perfect to play a cocky, arrogant, flamboyant, dual blade wielding sellsword. With blue hair. Or otherwise maybe Ashur, who will give Daario a bit more mischievousness. Anyway, I would like them both in GoT.

Gannicus. My ovaries just exploded.

I don't think Daario is supposed to look "cute" or "handsome" or "boyish".

I always pictured him as a rugged rogue. His character in the books reminds me a little of Rhett Butler from Gone with the Wind. (call me crazy!)

But since we have no Clark Gable, could we make do with Jean Dujardin of The Artist fame?

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jean_Dujardin

• 2 weeks later...

Archived