Want to have an avatar/user pic? Read this thread.

Kat

Ever since the upgrade, I've tried 2-3 times a week to change my avatar. Yet every time I click on 'CHANGE MY PHOTO' either a blank grey box opens or a single bar with nothing in or under it apart from the close box option. There are no options to select or change. It does this on both my computer and my girlfriend's. Very frustrating.

Hey there guys, I've just got my account and I'm trying to get an avatar image but when I go to My settings all I get is an Error message that says: [#1026] You are not permitted to modify all or some of your profile information.

Is this happening to anyone else? Thanks in advance for the help!

P.S. Ok, nevermind, I just saw another post about this, sorry :)

Edited by Val the Wildling Princess

• 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

I'm new today and I can't upload a photo either, it doesn't even give me the option when I go to Edit Settings or Edit Profile; It's sort of lame there's a minimum post count for avatar license. Oh well. Hopefully the minimum number of posts isn't something ridiculous.

• 2 weeks later...

I should have read this first..I did option #1 and now anytime I want to add a new avatar it keeps putting this one on it.

I removed the photo...I uploaded my pic on photobucket...input the direct link...and hit done.

I saved changes, and now the avatar is empty...no link.

Help? Pretty pls? :)

Edit: It worked after a few tries....Nice to meet you all btw. :P

Edited by Lady Godiva