The missing sex scene

brashcandy

I like the idea of Theon and Robb. It works for me,and actually could be true. I could see them having some hidden affair, and Robb was really the only person who loved Theon..and IMO vice versa.

This is beautiful. And it actually makes a surprising degree of sense...

Can we talk about Jon and Theon now? I don't know about you, but I always thought they had a little thing going on.

If anything, I'd say that there was a little bit of Robb/ Theon action going on.

-As they are out riding in Thrones, Theon makes a comment Re Kyra* (she's shy everywhere but in bed!), and Robb flips the hell out, telling Theon, "Not in front of the child!" (Bran.) Now, we all assumed that standard older brotherly protectiveness was what made Robb react this way, but what if there were something else at stake? Like... Jealousy, maybe?

-Later, there is the Theon shooting incident. Even though Theon was stupid, Robb's anger has always seemed a little... much.. to me. I mean, so his llittle brother almost just died. That's already happened once before! Get used to it, man. :cool4: Perhaps, in addition to all the "OMIGOD, Bran almost just died. again," crap, there is also a bit of sexual jealous re: Kyra and some other village floozies boiling to the surface here....

-When Ned and Cat leave in Thrones, suddenly Theon and Robb start hanging out... more and more. Bran, like a child, assumes it has something to do with Robb "becoming a man." Little does he know, he's right, but not in the way he thought.... :devil:

-When Theon returns home, he talks to his father, says I just love Robb and blah blah blah and then... bam!... Balon wacks him across the face. Now, initially we all thought it was about crowning himself, Theion having become a soft greenlander, the Greyjoy's wanting to be Kings, etc. However, really, Balon had just seen the glint of passion in Theon's eye when he talked about his beloved "brother", Robb. I can't really see the Iron Islanders being too open to Theon experimenting with/ questioning his sexuality.

And

In Dance, Theon wishes he would have died with his one true love in battle... :crying:

*I'm pretty sure it was her... or some other cute village girl. I'm too lazy to go back and check...

Archived