Sean Bean as Eddard Stark, One Final Moment of Appreciation

ICE CROW

I hope D&D go the route of a flashback with Ned. I liked reading moments with Ned the characters remembered or saw in visions in the novels. With Sean Bean willing to go back, why not? He's a favorite, and it'd make those who were upset over his death (like me) get to see him again.

I hope D&D go the route of a flashback with Ned. I liked reading moments with Ned the characters remembered or saw in visions in the novels. With Sean Bean willing to go back, why not? He's a favorite, and it'd make those who were upset over his death (like me) get to see him again.

this would be awesome and yes, would lessen the pain of ned's murder.

• 2 weeks later...

Eddard was an amazing character. Sean Bean did an amazing job portraying him. Yet, it was to be. No one so honest could possibly survive in such a political maelstrom. It's why we love him, and in a sense, acknowledge that he had to die. The entire paradigm of the books would have been shifted. Eddard's death set the mood for the rest of the novels. His death was the fuel to so many aspects of the later books. He is, by far, my most favorite character in fictional literature to date. I actually made a music video about his role in a Game of Thrones, or his presence in A Game of Thrones. Search burntworlds on Youtube to check it out. '_'

Rest in Peace: Eddard Stark. 263-298 AL. The king they didn't deserve.

His performance was excelent, its a real shame he didnt get a nomination but the cast in general was fantastic, still his death was shocking, I mean...a major character played by a famous actor dying on season 1 is unexpected to say the least. I ended up watching the series because he was in it and now I wait for the last 2 books (although I'm not an Eddard fan, he held key information I hope we get more nedbacks) :read:

His performance was excelent, its a real shame he didnt get a nomination but the cast in general was fantastic, still his death was shocking, I mean...a major character played by a famous actor dying on season 1 is unexpected to say the least. I ended up watching the series because he was in it and now I wait for the last 2 books (although I'm not an Eddard fan, he held key information I hope we get more nedbacks) :read:

given that sean bean's characters usually die in every film with the notable exception of silent hill, i would say it was quite expected.

*edit

he's kinda like kenny from south park in that regard.

given that sean bean's characters usually die in every film with the notable exception of silent hill, i would say it was quite expected.

*edit

he's kinda like kenny from south park in that regard.

I know his name is a death sentence to characters but I thought that might've been different on GoT Anyway lesson learned.

Archived