Marriage Alliances - Are they still relevant?

brashcandy

you know that domeric of an age with Catlyn tuly?

No, I have no clue how old he was/is. I am not very good with the timelines to be honest but we were talking of his character traits and how perfectly they would have matched Sansa's. Isn't Roose Bolton Catelyn Tully's age? That would make his son the next generation. I thought Domeric might have been Robb's age. I thought Ramsay was older than him, correct?

Hmm, posting this one I don't remember, not that I never imagined it. But I tend to come up with a lot of things and then change my mind. I like Arya's chapters and sometimes I imagine what would have Arya done in situations that other character finds themselves in.I've read somewhere recently about someone doing the same thing with Sandor.

For example I don't think that Arya would be so traumatized during nude walk as Cersei was. She would probably only shout on the mob that they are all camel cunts.

IIRC, I think you posted it in the Unpopular Opinions thread. I liked the whole idea of them changing faces when they got bored. :lol: I also thought they had formed some sort of bond so even though there is a huge age difference, I could live with this coupling.

Speaking of Domeric, do you thing he knew what sort of man his father was?

Frankly, I have no idea. I hope not, it's bad enough being murdered by your own brother.

You might be the first person to critiize Tywin's intelligence instead of his ruthlessness.

And yes, they could kill the child, but the Lannisters aren't stupid.They would have informants, spys, etc. They would know. I think you might be overestimating the North a bit. They hate the Lannisters, but they would not be that foolish as to start another war. They would probably grumble, plot, decieve, but in the end, they'd sumbit. Or they'd die.

No way. The North Remembers. And they all hate Lannisters due to the recent war.

Archived