Sandor and Sansa II

brashcandy

I was wondering, I think I read somewhere that next time we'll catch up with Sansa there will be this whole other storyline, is that correct?

Yes... something along those lines, although it was a bit unclear. I think it was that her new storyline would see her through to the end of the series... something like that.

Yes... something along those lines, although it was a bit unclear. I think it was that her new storyline would see her through to the end of the series... something like that.

What do you mean? That she'll stay Alayne until the very end? Where did this info come from?

I don't think there is any way that Sansa will be unveiled until ADOS, or at least she won't be remarried before then. Actually, I suspect the new storyline has the Blackfish arriving at the Vale. He fled Riverrun in the middle of AFFC.

What do you mean? That she'll stay Alayne until the very end? Where did this info come from?

No, not that she would remain Alayne... but that a new storyline/plot development would be intorduced for Sansa and that would take her up to the end of the series. Again, I'm probably paraphrasing a paraphrase :) so anyone else is welcome to clarify.

As Alexia believes, I don't think she'll be unveiled until ADOS. Indeed, I don't think any of the Starks will.

No, not that she would remain Alayne... but that a new storyline/plot development would be intorduced for Sansa and that would take her up to the end of the series. Again, I'm probably paraphrasing a paraphrase :) so anyone else is welcome to clarify.

As Alexia believes, I don't think she'll be unveiled until ADOS. Indeed, I don't think any of the Starks will.

Ah that sucks if it is true. I so wanted the Starks to be revealed by the next book. :dunce:

Ah that sucks if it is true. I so wanted the Starks to be revealed by the next book. :dunce:

I did too but Sansa probably has the greatest chance of reveal the soonest and I still doubt it will happen. Although its possible that she gets kidnapped by Ser Shadrich or something like that. But a public reveal seems unlikely.

Its actually part of the reason why I believe there will be an eighth book.

:) I'm not too bummed out about it because all the fun is gonna go down when they're in these alternate identities. Sansa remaining Alayne is great news for her and Sandor and Arya as a Faceless man can help to kick some Westerosi butt. Not to mention that Bran's tree spying is revealing lots of juicy details about the past/future?

I think they're all going to end up back in Winterfell and/ or at the Wall by the very end. Arya being the farthest away has the longest journey ( even if she does ride back on a dragon) Rickon and Sansa are closest. We know that Manderly is going after Rickon so we should see more of that in the next installment along with Sansa making her move. I think she in a very good position in the Vale and I think it was deliberate to give her the army she'll need to retake the North and free Riverrun. I think that will be Sansa's story, she will become the Queen she always wanted to be, but can she do it on her own terms or will she be a pawn of LF or some other Lords of the Vale. If she lets herself be married off for her claim, she'd done - I see her marring Sandor. He takes the Stark name so that their children are also Starks and the heirs to Winterfell. ( unless Rickon marries ) Sandor has no wish to rule, that kind of power means nothing to him. All he wants is Sansa so he's the perfect answer. It's the Starks that ruled the North as Kings. Sansa has the kingsbloods, she should rule not " whoever she marries"

Stark@Heart,

I like your post, but Sansa doesn't get the Vale army unless she marries into the Vale. They won't go to war for the Starks out of charity but because it benefits them in a very tangible way. A marriage alliance between the heir to Winterfell and Riverrun, and the heir to the Eyrie, benefits them in that way.

I do think that Sansa will end up as the Eleanor of Aquitaine figure for ASOIAF.

She need not marry the heir of the Vale for the Lords of the Vale to declare her the Queen of the North as Robb's heir. They didn't go to war for Robb because Lysa won't let them and once they find out that the Tyrell's are making their own play for the throne ( by killing Joffy) they will not just sit back and wait to see who they're suppose to kneel to next. Once her identity is known, all the Lords will want her for her claim so maybe Harry will swear his army to Sansa in the hopes she will marry him and make him the "King" of the North. If she's learned anything from LF she'll play coy with all of them until she marched them out of the Vale and retaken Riverrun with BF at her side leading the way. Once she's there, she'll be in even more control of her fate.

I did too but Sansa probably has the greatest chance of reveal the soonest and I still doubt it will happen. Although its possible that she gets kidnapped by Ser Shadrich or something like that. But a public reveal seems unlikely.

Its actually part of the reason why I believe there will be an eighth book.

If we get an eighth book I am happy again :). One of the things I regretted with the 5 year gap not working was that the kids remained kids. I really want to see them as adults. An eighth book might serve that purpose!

:) I'm not too bummed out about it because all the fun is gonna go down when they're in these alternate identities. Sansa remaining Alayne is great news for her and Sandor and Arya as a Faceless man can help to kick some Westerosi butt. Not to mention that Bran's tree spying is revealing lots of juicy details about the past/future?

That is a good way at looking at it. :)

But I hope that they find each other at least. I hate it that each one thinks he/she is the last living Stark.

If we get an eighth book I am happy again :). One of the things I regretted with the 5 year gap not working was that the kids remained kids. I really want to see them as adults. An eighth book might serve that purpose!

I know! I actually thought the events in AFFC and a ADWD could have been stretched out to cover at least a two year period. Riverrun had supplies for that long. Stannis could have stayed at the wall with Jon and everyone sort of ignores that he's there (like the wall itself!), Arya could have been kept in the South for two more years, Cersei and Margery could have had their little war between themselves excalate etc. Tyrion could have hidden around Pentos for a while before meeting up with Connington, Arya has yet more training, Sam...eh reads, Victarion could have gone at a slightly slower pace and been in Meereen and help settle it down with Barristan while Dany goes off and does her Dothraki take over thing.

I know! I actually thought the events in AFFC and a ADWD could have been stretched out to cover at least a two year period. Riverrun had supplies for that long. Stannis could have stayed at the wall with Jon and everyone sort of ignores that he's there (like the wall itself!), Arya could have been kept in the South for two more years, Cersei and Margery could have had their little war between themselves excalate etc. Tyrion could have hidden around Pentos for a while before meeting up with Connington, Arya has yet more training, Sam...eh reads, Victarion could have gone at a slightly slower pace and been in Meereen and help settle it down with Barristan while Dany goes off and does her Dothraki take over thing.

Yeah, that is actually quite good. It might have been slow, but I could have lived with it. AFFC is slow and I am enjoying it. Another reason I want them to be adults is so that they can fall in looooove! :P

Yeah, that is actually quite good. It might have been slow, but I could have lived with it. AFFC is slow and I am enjoying it. Another reason I want them to be adults is so that they can fall in looooove! :P

Over quota for "likes" but you know I LOVE this ;)

Ah so true. Also Sandor would have seriously calmed down and Sansa would be more savvy.

Ah so true. Also Sandor would have seriously calmed down and Sansa would be more savvy.

Well Rapsie, we just gotta work with what we've been given. If they have to fall in love sooner, then so be it! And Sansa seems to be on that path with the whole face touching thing in ACOK.... I like how GRRM showed that something special can blossom out of the most unlikely circumstances.

Archived