Sandor and Sansa II

brashcandy

No, because LF can issue all the same threats you've just mentioned if she doesn't say that her marriage was unconsummated. Either way, she's defying LF.

Well the way how I envisioned it was that she wouldn't let LF know of what she was planning. When they got in front of the Septon or Council of Faith it would be a real surprise to him as well as everyone else. If she defies him openly before the marriage though, she is at his mercy, and that's not a good place to be.

No way is LF gonna let Sansa go. He's telling her he's gonna marry her to the "Heir" and he's made some moves in that direction but I don't see it happening. So LF will have to die before Sansa can assert any power in her own right. I see her using the marriage to Tyrion to keep the others at bay, then when her and Sandor meet up again...

Well the way how I envisioned it was that she wouldn't let LF know of what she was planning. When they got in front of the Septon or Council of Faith it would be a real surprise to him as well as everyone else. If she defies him openly before the marriage though, she is at his mercy, and that's not a good place to be.

I certainly agree that I see her lulling LF into a sense of false security. She is actually his blind spot. Unlike the rest of KL he knew she was clever, but I think he thinks he's got her character pegged. This is where he may very well slip up!

I think he projects too much Cat on her ie. Cat liked Brandon, the handsome and physically prowess one and he know she liked Loras, the pretty but physically prowess one. But he doesn't know she could only talk openly and with understanding to the horribly scarred one.

Am I making any sense?

I certainly agree that I see her lulling LF into a sense of false security. She is actually his blind spot. Unlike the rest of KL he knew she was clever, but I think he thinks he's got her character pegged. This is where he may very well slip up!

I think he projects too much Cat on her ie. Cat liked Brandon, the handsome and physically prowess one and he know she liked Loras, the pretty but physically prowess one. But he doesn't know she could only talk openly and with understanding to the horribly scarred one.

Am I making any sense?

You always make sense, Rapsie ;) Yeah, he's not prepared for the Sandor reveal. Gosh I can't wait for that. But she will lull him into that false security for sure, meanwhile, she'll be taking advice from Mya and Myranda and picking up info to nail him with.

You always make sense, Rapsie ;) Yeah, he's not prepared for the Sandor reveal. Gosh I can't wait for that. But she will lull him into that false security for sure, meanwhile, she'll be taking advice from Mya and Myranda and picking up info to nail him with.

Oh I so hope she tells him something like, "Why ever did you trust me?", when she betrays him. You know to parallel the "I warned you not to trust me!" That still makes me soooo mad!

Oh I so hope she tells him something like, "Why ever did you trust me?", when she betrays him. You know to parallel the "I warned you not to trust me!" That still makes me soooo mad!

I still hear Aiden Gillen's voice on the HBO series in my head, like nails on a chalk board when I read that quote.

Oh I so hope she tells him something like, "Why ever did you trust me?", when she betrays him. You know to parallel the "I warned you not to trust me!"

If that happens, I will get up and literally dance around the room with my book while making a happy, rather inhuman squealing sound. I am willing to have someone take a video of me doing this and upload it to YouTube, if anyone would like to see it for entertainment purposes.

If that happens, I will get up and literally dance around the room with my book while making a happy, rather inhuman squealing sound. I am willing to have someone take a video of me doing this and upload it to YouTube, if anyone would like to see it for entertainment purposes.

I will probably do something like this.

Or this.

I still hear Aiden Gillen's voice on the HBO series in my head, like nails on a chalk board when I read that quote.

Yeah...bloody bastard! And I hate the way he keeps kissing her. First when she is building the snow castle and then when he tells her of Harry the Heir after kissing her for a long time and then seating her on his lap, "shudder". I keep thinking Ned must be turning in his grave. I want to yell at him, "TAKE YOUR PEDO HANDS OFF OF HER! SICKO!" Okay I think I am getting a bit carried away but you know what I mean. :D

:lol: I would love to see that!

I will probably do something like this.

Or this.

Hahahaha! PERFECT!

Seriously, how is GRRM going to reconnect these two?

And this is a general call for more theories on the kiss mismemory. Does it mean anything more than she's interested?

I recently read her chapter in AFFC and was a bit upset by what I read. Don't kill me for this but you know the chapter where Sweetrobin kisses her:

As the boy's lips touched her own she found herself thinking of another kiss. She could still remember how it felt, when his cruel mouth pressed down on her own. He had come to Sansa in the darkness as green fire filled the sky. He took a song and a kiss, and left me nothing but a bloody cloak.

It made no matter. That day was done, and so was Sansa.

It seems to me as long as she remains Alayne, there is no room in her life for the Hound and unless she reveals herself, I don't think they will be meeting anytime soon.

"It made no matter. That day was done, and so was Sansa."

There's pragmatism there, but also sadness. Interesting that her memory of the unkiss is so intimately tied up with her memory of being Sansa Stark. I for one don't expect her to stay Alayne Stone for the rest of the series; Sansa's coming back, and her weird relationship with Sandor Clegane hasn't yet run its course.

"It made no matter. That day was done, and so was Sansa."

There's pragmatism there, but also sadness. Interesting that her memory of the unkiss is so intimately tied up with her memory of being Sansa Stark. I for one don't expect her to stay Alayne Stone for the rest of the series; Sansa's coming back, and her weird relationship with Sandor Clegane hasn't yet run its course.

Yes pragmatic. But it seems The Hound is linked to Sansa Stark and not Alyane Stone. I really hope that Sansa is revealed in the next book for who she truly is. If Sandor hears that she is in the Vale he will probably go to her. But as long as she remains Alayane Stone she is effectively hidden from him.

I recently read her chapter in AFFC and was a bit upset by what I read. Don't kill me for this but you know the chapter where Sweetrobin kisses her:

As the boy's lips touched her own she found herself thinking of another kiss. She could still remember how it felt, when his cruel mouth pressed down on her own. He had come to Sansa in the darkness as green fire filled the sky. He took a song and a kiss, and left me nothing but a bloody cloak.

It seems to me as long as she remains Alayne, there is no room in her life for the Hound and unless she reveals herself, I don't think they will be meeting anytime soon.

Actually that left me with more hope that she'd stay Alayne and reconnect with Sandor rather than the Hound. It is as if Sansa and the Hound were gone and all that remains are Alayne and Sandor.....

Also there is GRRM's comment "Why, the Hound is dead, and Sansa may be dead as well. There's only Alayne Stone." :idea:

Actually that left me with more hope that she'd stay Alayne and reconnect with Sandor rather than the Hound. It is as if Sansa and the Hound were gone and all that remains are Alayne and Sandor.....

Also there is GRRM's comment "Why, the Hound is dead, and Sansa may be dead as well. There's only Alayne Stone." :idea:

Nice! This could actually work :). The only problem remains, how will he ever find out where she is?

Nice! This could actually work :). The only problem remains, how will he ever find out where she is?

Sandor will probably go to fight Robert Strong if GRRM decides to send him to the Vale for whatever reason. Not only will he get to kill his brother, but I'm sure he'll recognize Sansa even with the bad dye job. :)

Orrrrr.....she won't reclaim her identity as Sansa until she meets Sandor again.

Sandor will probably go to fight Robert Strong if GRRM decides to send him to the Vale for whatever reason. Not only will he get to kill his brother, but I'm sure he'll recognize Sansa even with the bad dye job. :)

I can live with that scenario :). On that note I think I will call it a day. ;)

Nestor or Bronze Yorn hires the fabled healer the Elder Brother from the QI to treat Sweetrobin. The EB travels through the dangerous Vale lands with a few novices for protection. :D

Archived