ACoK

1. Tyrion

2. Davos

3. Jon/ Daenerys

ASoS

1. Jaime

2. Davos

3. Tyrion

HM. Jon and Daenerys for the characters you get to meet through them (Donal, Tormund, Jorah, Strong Belwas, Barristan)

AFfC

1. Jaime

2. Areo

3. Brienne

ADwD

1. Jon

2. Theon

3. Davos/ Tyrion

HM. Barristan, Areo, Jaime (I feel their chapters were too few, if they each had at least three chapters I would have them as my three due to them being three of my favorite chapters in the series.)

In no particular order. Arya Tyrion Jon And those are my top 3's throughout all the books. I usuallly start reading their chapters first and then I start on the rest.

I understand Jon Snow has his fans, but I have a hard time understanding how out of all the action going on Westeros someone can say they enjoy Jon's chapters the most throughout the books.

There's the occasional exciting event like a war against the wildlings or a visit from Stannis, but seriously?

(with that particular order)

Got:

1. Ned, because he introduced me to the series

2. Tyrion, because he was like the only smart guy in this book

3. Dany, her journey through the Dorthraki sea was awesome, with so many plot twist and a nice ending.

Cok:

1. Arya The sad part of war. Villages burned, the life of a prisoner and the Ghost of Harrenhal, weasel soup and Bolton

2. Tyrion I loved his maipulations and preparations in Kings Landing.

3. Davos because we get to see Stannis

Sos:

1. Jaime PERFECT, he became my favorite character

2. Jon life with wildlings, battle of the Wall, Stannis and 998th Lord commander.

3. Dany We get to see new cultures (just like Jon's POVs) and she finally becames important and powerful

HM: Sansa, Arya, Tyrion, Catlyn (so many great POVs this book)

AFFC:

1. Cersei How a mad(wo)man understands things and rules 7 kingdoms.

2. Arriane Welcome to Dorne

3. Sansa Life in the Eyrie

(i didnt really like AFFC)

aDwD:

1. Jon The responsibilities of lord Commander

2. Reek Awesome writting right there

3. Griff/Ser barisstan/Asha/ Cersei : they all had few chapters but they delivered perfectly, always interesting and engaging

Archived