Crew Positions

David C. Hunter

Hi, I'm not sure if this is in the right section, but I didn't see anywhere else it could go. I'm a filmmaker working to and fro new york city and new orleans. As is the nature of the game, I'm trying to latch on any production I can as a PA in any department. Obviously, being on this site I am a huge fan on the books and show and I would love to work as a PA on the show(Me and 10,000,000 other people, right?)

I know they are pretty much done shooting for season 2, but since I'm sure they will probably start filming again over the summer I just wanted to get a heads up because big productions like this usually don't promote positions all over like retail.

I guess the question is, does anyone know an email address or website where one who is looking to become a crew member(not casting extra) as a PA can submit a resume?

I'm not sure how HBO does this but Im sure most positions are union, and are taken from wherever area they are filming, but if there is anything I can do to help my chances of possibly working as a production PA or hell a broom sweeper on set, I would do it.

Any leads?

Hi, I'm not sure if this is in the right section, but I didn't see anywhere else it could go. I'm a filmmaker working to and fro new york city and new orleans. As is the nature of the game, I'm trying to latch on any production I can as a PA in any department. Obviously, being on this site I am a huge fan on the books and show and I would love to work as a PA on the show(Me and 10,000,000 other people, right?)

This is a primarily a UK production, with some shooting in other European locations. Unless you are UK based (which you are not) or happen to live in a location where shooting is done (being hired as local help), I'd say your chance is non-existent. Sorry.

Have you tried contacting any other shows shooting in your area instead? I imagine several high profile shows are shot around New York.

This is a primarily a UK production, with some shooting in other European locations. Unless you are UK based (which you are not) or happen to live in a location where shooting is done (being hired as local help), I'd say your chance is non-existent. Sorry.

Have you tried contacting any other shows shooting in your area instead? I imagine several high profile shows are shot around New York.

I figured as much. Yea new york is always buzzing, just making sure I didn't need to walk up to HBO head quarters(three blocks from my place) and tell them I would work for free on Game of Thrones. Alas, I may need to move to Ireland.

Archived