Favorite character interactions

Ice Turtle

Some characters just have chemistry and you enjoy their interactions more than anything, who is it for you?

My own short list:

1, Stannis/Jon -if those two were in the same room with a mule, the mule would be the least stubborn person there

2, Arya/Hound - he just planned to get a ransom for a highborn lady -simple plan, but with pure ill luck he came upon the worst one in the whole Westeros

3, Jaime/ Ilyn Payne - a little one-sided but that is the way Jaime likes it the best

I like Tyrion a lot but I can't decide, with which character he have the most interesting interactions, he mostly outshines them too much

Great topic! I'll go for 'anything ASoIaF'

Let's see...

Jon & Stannis, defo.

Jaime & Brienne (Jaime & Payne is excellent as well)

Dunk & Egg

Varys & Tyrion

Pod & pretty much anyone

Oberyn & Tyrion

Arya & Jaqen

Sandor & Dog

And I'd love to see someone interesting interacting with ser Barristan Selmy. Unfortunately, he is stuck with Dany...

Roose and Reek/Theon. Amazing how much Roose shared with his son's battered slave on that ride to Winterfell, wasn't it? It's too bad Roose couldn't have been just a bit more human and made Reek's temporary transition back to Theon permanent -- but then, there'd be no story.

Arya and Jon

Robb and Bran after everyone left South

Jon and Stannis

Stannis and Davos

Ned and Robert

Sansa and Cersei

Sansa and Sandor

Arya and Sandor

Brienne and Jaime

Jaime and Tyrion

Tyrion and Bronn

The Tyrell family with each other.

Asha and Theon (in the beginning she totally pwned him, at the end when she sees him as Reek, I feel the pity and horror)

Sansa and Arya

Ned and Littlefinger

Littlefinger and Varys

Oops, Dany and..........well, pretty much no one.

and may I just say I got so frustrated with any Catelyn and Brienne scene. YE GODS CATELYN!

*Tywin and Tyrion; they had a rapport that was odd but a rapport nonetheless, and their conversations were always very interesting- like i'm always wondering whether Tywin regards Tyrion with something other than disdain and there are a few moments when I could almost say yes. Regardless, they are among my favorite scenes.

*The interrogation scene between Cat and Jaime in ACoK was great. First major glimpse of what's going on with Jaime.

*Asha and Theon.

Archived