Favourite Sand Snake ?

Arkash

I think Tyene may be my favorite. I think she has potential to be a very fun and twisted character. I think the fact that she giggles all the time is pretty creepy, but a great character quirk for her. I love the dichotomy of her pious outward appearance with her sadistic and cunning persona. Seeing her infiltrate and manipulate the Faith at King's Landing should be a lot of fun.

I'm not sure "unbelievably convoluted and moronic" accurately describes Doran's plans. I think we'll have to wait until the end of the series to get a good idea of the final score.

So far his plan got his eldest son turned into charcoal. I think we can accurately reflect it wasn't particularly successful.

So far his plan got his eldest son turned into charcoal. I think we can accurately reflect it wasn't particularly successful.

Quentyn got himself killed, not Doran. He made the choice to take an extreme risk completely outside the plan. I don't see how Doran's to blame for that one.

I'm not sure "unbelievably convoluted and moronic" accurately describes Doran's plans. I think we'll have to wait until the end of the series to get a good idea of the final score.

I'm pretty sure that in the end, Doran will win. Because all of his enemies and everybody else will die off of natural causes, leaving him the last one standing (or sitting in his little riding chair/ litter.)

In the game of thrones you win or die... unless you're Doran. Then you just sit around waiting doing nothing, looking at naked children and occasionally dispensing little tidbits of philosophical wisdom as the more interesting characters around you keep dropping like flies.

It's tough to judge, I think I need to see them actually do a bit more before deciding. So far they've mostly been angry and / or locked up. They are a cool idea, though and I like how they're all quite different.

I think Tyene's definitely an intriguing character, and Sarella could get up to some mischief in Oldtown. She could turn out to be the most like Oberyn, which can only be a good thing

Sort of hard, don't know well enough - and what we do know, they seem to be childlish, hot tempered and act before thinking.

And that whole stereotypical image of physical perfection/beauty yet dangerous (Reminds me too much of the movies) except for Obara who has the unfortunate role of the ugly sister with the bad personality.

I guess I'll vote for Sarella too, assuming the thoeries with Arellas is true. A woman fighting for her right to get an education is always admirable.

Overall, let's hope their characters will evolve some more and prove more interesting and useful.

Sort of hard, don't know well enough - and what we do know, they seem to be childlish, hot tempered and act before thinking.

Their father just died, I rather not judge a person at his time of grief. Actually, I have no problem to judging the cold and calculating type, I dont believe in that BS that everyone has their way to grieve, that we invented to spare some people their feelings, some of us just warm and loving and other just dont.

Archived