Favourite Sand Snake ?

Arkash

Lady Lance is really interesting, I almost forgot about her.... she reminds me of Arya.

Sarella's plotline is the most interesting, IMO.

I really want to know what happens to Obara with Hotah and Darkstar, but not because of Obara.

Although my favorite Sand Snake is Lady Nym. Symbolically, she is the combination of Arya and Sansa. She has Sansa's lady-like-ness, but she's also dangerous like Arya. Even her name: Lady Nym is the cross between the Stark girls' direwolves.

• 1 month later...

I've really liked Sarella/ Alleras from what we've seen from her. There's not really much to the other three at the moment- we know that they want revenge for their father's death, we know that they are all in favour of killing. Obara is more upfront and blunt about it, Lady Nym and Tyene somewhat less so, but there hasn't been a lot of character building done with them. Hopefully we will get to see a little more of Lady Nym next book, at least, as she is intended to sit on the Small Council. Maybe they'll get some more character development once they've been split up and set to tasks that suit their individual strengths. I think that it could potentially be very interesting to see the reaction of King's Landing to this woman- not only a woman, but illegitimate at that, and possibly pretty openly gay if the hints are not purposefully misleading - sitting on the small council and wielding political power. Similarly, I'm interested to see what happens when Nym is confronted with the somewhat more sexist attitudes of the rest of Westeros, and whether she is able to deal with that.

So, yeah, Sarella from what we've seen so far, but Lady Nym in terms of who I am most interested to see more of.

Tyene made Dorans maester nearly shit his pants, and the giggling is actually rather sadistic when you take into account everyones reaction to her. She is my pick for the one to kill Tommen, that being said since she seems the most likely to move the plot she gets my vote.

Also given some time I think she may top people's "creepiest characters" lists

Sarella is the only Sandsnake I truly like and wish to see much more of, but I do find the others to be interesting, and I believe they all can give us some very interesting plotlines - Obara in Dorne with Areo Hotah, Nymeria and Tyene in King's Landing with Cersei, Sarella in Oldtown with Sam, and Elia with Arianne and Jon Connington in the Stormlands.

• 4 weeks later...

Archived