Least Fav POV?

TyrionsFlagon

Was about to say Arys Oakheart but he was interesting...

Thinking about it... hard to say...

Cat bored me but a lot of things happened with her.

Dany in Dance. Tyrion in Dance... they were boring but not that bad...

Areoh witnessed good stuff but was boring as a person.

But my least fav is, just thought of her, obviously: Brienne.

Please, get rid of her!

Bran's chapters hands down. They make me wish Jamie had pushed him just a little bit harder out that window. Horrible I know, but they are the ones I skimmed the most. (I guess I have a weird point of view though, I love Dany's chapters. I usually read them first before I go back and read the rest of the book)

I used to really like Arya's but since AFFC I skim through them just to get it over with.

I really liked the Damphair and I kind of wanted another one with him.

I don't know. There's no POV who I dread reading, except maybe Dany after AGoT (and she was my most looked forward to in the first book). I didn't much look forward to Bran in AGoT. The Sansa and Arya chapters in King's Landing were entirely gripping either. Well, again, in the first book. Catelyn, at times. Eventually, Arya was just walking around and we knew she would get captured somewhere, until AFfC.

Uh... Jon, at times.

About my choice;

Brienne... she's just....... useless, her character is so cliché and boring: all that was in Sansa, Jaime and Arya but in a mediocre way. Her storyline is uninteresting to me, I dont give a damn about her quests and tribulations, and moral thoughts,... I just wish she was dead for good, really.

About my choice;

Brienne... she's just....... useless, her character is so cliché and boring: all that was in Sansa, Jaime and Arya but in a mediocre way. Her

storyline is uninteresting to me, I dont give a

damn about her quests and tribulations, and

moral thoughts,... I just wish she was dead for

good, really.

I like the stupid stubborn ugly wench,especially when she kicks those rapers's asses....also dude she's anything BUT a cliche. If u want cliche read about penny.

I get really sleepy whenever I read a Bran or Dany chapter (Dany's in DwD especially!). I just feel like other storylines (Arya, Jon, Sansa) have much more going on. Even when Sansa was stuck in King's Landing I was always interested in reading what was going on with her.

I liked Brienne's chapters; she's a character I can empathize with and I think GRRM did a good job depicting her point-of-view.

I don't care for Cersei's character, but her chapters always have some sort of crazy going on that made for exciting reading.

Damphair. God. So. Dull!!£:@&"

Then Arienne for the single crime of having Mr "I am of the night" in her chapter, which took all the sadness out of Oakheart's death due to the cringe factor of Darkstar.

Saying that, a Darkstar or Balon Swann Prologue, may well be one of my favourites.

Bran. I love him as a person but I read the books more for the politics and human interaction and less for the whole mystical stuff, so there you go

Dany. I like the themes of her arc (social change, power and gender dynamics etc) but Essos gets so "othered" that the Others with a Capital c feel more relatable in comparison. Book I with the rapey-savage-husband-with-a-hidden-heart-of-gold-and-his-stockholm-syndrom-wife was worse enough but we still had Viserys, MMD and Jorah who gave Dany at least some interesting interaction with three-dimensional characters.

Imho Martin does with Essos the same as with Westeros: He describes a deeply flawed society. The differences is that Westeros is populated by fascinating characters who are able to go beyond stereotypes and challenge their societal norms while every noble in Essos basically likes to eat puppies and torture slaves for fun ...

I do not mind characters like Doran´s guard. Though he has no character of his own he still fullfils his job: Providing exposition in ten pages.

Damphair: He keeps saying/thinking the same tired phrases over and over again. The ironborn other than Asha are basically useless members of society.

Brienne: She goes places and does things, but those places are often ones we've seen before and those things are not only futile, but we know they're futile in advance.

Dany in aDwD: Having to deal with cultures she doesn't understand and names I can't pronounce in a place I could care less about. Then she leaves, but she's probably going back yet again.

Asha and Arianne, because they are poorly developed characters and are cardboard cutouts (though variations on) the awesome-uppity-woman chick who is only cool because she is, like, uppity and stuff.

And Cersei in FFC, because to see how gutted her character became. Another poster offered the term "lobotomized" -- this sounds right to me. Though fro her one DwD chapter, I do have hopes for the future.

Sansa's are my least favorite. Aside from her last couple chapters in ASOS her chapters are a bore. Her final chapter in AFFC is borderline torture. Arya was one of my favorite POV's up until AFFC. I think this whole Faceless Men storyline is redundant, but it seems like it may be important later based on the end of AFFC. Samwell's POV's are hit or miss with me. Some of them are terrible and others are quite enjoyable.

Was about to say Arys Oakheart but he was interesting...

Thinking about it... hard to say...

Cat bored me but a lot of things happened with her.

Dany in Dance. Tyrion in Dance... they were boring but not that bad...

Areoh witnessed good stuff but was boring as a person.

But my least fav is, just thought of her, obviously: Brienne.

Please, get rid of her!

Dunno how I forgot Tyrion's POV in ADWD!!!

My god was that some work to get through! Just felt wrong compared to his involvement in the other books!

Archived