Which character do you relate with the most?

GreatDave Umber

I am Like Littlefinger.

Crack japes on dull-witted like Ned. My Love was childhood one, which did not succeed. I was obsessed.

Pissed by my early failures. I hate being used.

Though, these days becoming more like Reek, Broken Theon. Smiles have been wiped off my mind, due to extended terms in

Master's degree.

LF is a bit Snape-like in nature.

Hmmm... it's kind of trying to show myself as Daenerys, you know, putting up a brave face when situation occurs. Good at making people believe I know full well what I am doing while it's really the first try and all I do is improvising.

And in the inside I'd say it's just like Sansa. I want someone brave and strong and wise to look after me and tell me what to do. Someone to look up to and love and be loyal to and have children with. You know, ugly traditional stuff :D

just wanted to tell you I appreciate your honesty and self-awareness! so fed up of people trying to make themselves appear as they're not or just overrating badassery and shit.

Arya mostly - I did always like a good fairytale, always had my head buried in tales of myths, monsters, knights and princesses like Sansa but I was always the clumsy little sister. I really tried to emulate my older sister (which annoyed her no end) but I never quite managed it which you do see with Arya and Sansa to a point.

Always was a huge tomboy too but not so much with the killing xx

I can relate the most with Sansa, really. I always thought life was a sort of song, I always liked stories about princes who save princesses and live happily ever after. As a young girl I dreamt of being a princess, living in a castle and stuff. I was naive about a lot of things and still am quite naive sometimes. I still need and want someone who loves me for who I am, someone to save me out of 'this'. Still dreaming of that. My dreams got shattered too. Not in a horrible way like that and not in one short moment, but it happened. I'm still learning though, just like her.

Other than that, I too usually want to please people. I'm quite compassionate if I may say so, but I still need to forgive some people for what they did, I think. Sansa is by far my favourite character, I'm always eager to read her chapters over and over again, I immediately related to her and her situation from the moment she appeared in the story. Sometimes I'm astonished how alike we are.

Archived