Possible tWOW prologues.

sweet_cersei

I hope sooo much for a Yunkai soldier or a Lyseni Pirate.. To tell their confrontation and demise with Dany and her Start with Victarions fleet to the West! It would be a shortcut for Martin to handle the "departure" in passive way, yet be creative and give a new view on the situation...

1. What ever happened to the northern guardsman that were taking Eddard's corpse back to Winterfell?

2. The last book had some minor characters in the Appendix when it came to Casterly Rock, maybe they'll be featured in a prologue?

i know this would never happen, but how awesome would it be if the prologue of the winds of winter is lord walder frey :drool: although we've already had a Frey epilogue, so second best would be a ramsay or roose bolton prologue. book would automatically get a 5/5 if any of them were prologue POVs :drunk: but knowing george, it will probably someone nice like meera reed, shes most likely

One of Varys' little birds. In King's Landing, inside the Red Keep's walls. 16 years ago. Little bird listening Ned Stark and Howland Reed conversation. They talk about some secret, and they talk about it very discreetly. Even when they are alone, they are afraid to tell the truth out loud.

Varys knows. :drool:

Hoping for a prologue from the Maester of the Twins or a Frey Knight getting axed by either Stoneheart or the Blackfish while freeing the Greatjon.

Really want the epilogue to be my man Ramsay! Would really like to know what's going on in that brain. Keeping my fingers crossed he makes it to the end of TWOW.

I don't know if my theories have been mentioned before in the earlier posts on this forum, so I apologize if I'm all old news. However, here are the prologues I hope for no matter how unlikely.

1. Moqorro the red priest as he sails with VIctarion revealing his visions and the visions of Benerro who sent him . He is much more accurate in his predictions than Melisandre. What advice or warnings does he plans to bring to Dany, and why he is helping Victarion.

2. One of Euron's tongue less slaves that sailed with him to Valyria and Asshai revealing what Euron really discovered on his travels and future plans. Or better yet Euron himself delving into his sociopathic nature first hand and his past crimes. How he found the dragon horn, his power to wield it, if he truly discarded the egg, and his true purpose with Dany.

3. Pyke at Eastwatch-by-the-Sea witnessing the dead things in the water first hand and describing in full detail. The wall ends at the sea and I wonder if its power to protect ends as well. Perhaps Bran the Builder never considered or knew how to defend the realm if the Others found their way through water leaving it open for invasion. This could mean Others in the sea using the dead at Hardhome heading for the Seven Kingdoms floating and riding dead whales and other creatures.

4. The Kindly Old Man revealing Arya's current or future assassinations and placement amongst the Faceless Men. On the other hand he could reveal if the Faceless Men owe allegiance or favors to Dany as Jaqen to Arya for the saving of slaves. It's a stretch, but the Faceless Men originated as slaves, so is it possible they, like the slaves of old Volantis seen through the Widow of the Waterfront are working to aid Dany as she is the "breaker of chains?" It would seem that Jaqen as Pate stole the obsidian candle used to warn Dany. Or is Dany as a dragon mother a threat and danger to the Faceless Men who started as slaves in Valyria the ancient home of Dany's ancestors?

5.. While it's highly unlikely I wonder if we might see Lyanna or Rhaegar's perspective from the past first hand or through the memory of the weirwood trees in the prologue and find out once and for all the truth and importance of Jon Snow's origins (if speculations are correct) as he lays bleeding to death.

One of Varys' little birds. In King's Landing, inside the Red Keep's walls. 16 years ago. Little bird listening Ned Stark and Howland Reed conversation. They talk about some secret, and they talk about it very discreetly. Even when they are alone, they are afraid to tell the truth out loud.

Varys knows. :drool:

This would make the series!

Well considering book one three and five have a prolog taking place north of the wall, and book two and four have a prolog from the perspective of a maester... I'm going to go with a maester... But if I have get specific I think castlery rock or highgarden

Casterly Rock would be cool, I've been looking forward to seeing it.

In short, the Order of the Maesters has been working on eradicating Magic, Dragons or the Targaryens for quite some time. They are the ones suggesting Ned and Robert bein Wardens with Jon Arryn and bringing Hoster Tullys Daughters into the pact. Rickard Stark's "Southron Ambitions" is the key word here I guess and whatevery Maester Marwyn hints at in AFFC.

Archived