Question about Loras + Renly scene

Donnycarko

Uncles only matter when it concerns the Iron thrown, as was established in the Dance of Dragons women come last after all heirs for the Iron throne. In Dorne the oldest child inherits no matter what, In the rest of Westros daughters inherit after sons, but before uncles. Thus Renly is fourth in line and Cersie can inherit the rock. Stannis counts everyone out besides Shireen because he considers them traitors and Rebels, but when he was negotiating with Renly in the second book he states that Renly would be his heir unless he had a son.

Daven is a 3rd(?) cousin to Cersei so I’m not sure if he counts.

Daven is a first cousin to Jaime, Cersei and Tyrion. Their mother Joanna was Stafford Lannister's sister, and Stafford was father to Daven, Cerenna, and Myrielle. I assume that their line is ruled out of the Rock's inheritance because they are from a "lesser" branch of the family tree.

Daven is a first cousin to Jaime, Cersei and Tyrion. Their mother Joanna was Stafford Lannister's sister, and Stafford was father to Daven, Cerenna, and Myrielle. I assume that their line is ruled out of the Rock's inheritance because they are from a "lesser" branch of the family tree.

Ah yes, you are correct. I was thinking about Stafford being Tywin's cousin not remembering that Joanna was Stafford's sister too.

Ah yes, you are correct. I was thinking about Stafford being Tywin's cousin not remembering that Joanna was Stafford's sister too.

Regarding the Rock , I think that if Cersei, Jamie and Tyrion do not claim it ( each for its own reason ) - than Kevan sons are next. Lancel would probably give up his claim , and one of Kevan sons was killed by Kastark in Riverun , but I think Kevan has more son

Archived