DOOMSDAY WARRIOR: American Glory!

MinDonner

My memories of this are blurring together - did the Nazis show up in any of the other books or did they just come out of nowhere for the one book?

Out of nowhere in book 7 I think-that's the one where Rock had amnesia?

Character appearance Cheat Sheet:

Rock is big and manly, muscular with one violet eye, one aquamarine, a lock of white hair and 2-10 guns on his person.

Rona is an athletic redheaded, white nippled Eva Bruns look-alike,who was at some point a circus performer who spent years surviving alone in the wilderness.

Km is delicate, (maybe) petite and pretty. Womanly even.

About the Nazis - this is mainly confusing cos I read the books out of order. But actually the entire Nazi invasion force was mobilised by Vassily in the week or so between the end of book 4 (where Rock and Archer escaped from Moscow) and the early-middle of book 5 (where they had to evade sea monsters and panther women and Car Ones). The end of Book 5 was the Battle of Forrester Valley ("quick, let's build five decoy cities and send out suicide bombers on horseback") where the Glowers finally turned up to save the day and Rock literally fought off the Grim Reaper who was trying to take Rona away. Then, Book 6 was the aftermath, Rock with no memory, Rona kidnapped by Nazis, until all the Nazis got eaten by swamp monsters at the end. All of them.

Hope that clears things up. ;)

Good propaganda smile. You can hardly tell that the girl's family is held hostage.

No one said it as well as Saddam did with those hostages. You could see they were terrified, but Saddam apparently thought that was a normal reaction. Perhaps terror was all he knew.

From Here to Depravity

Where Ultimate Heroes Dare

Does Killov Dream of Chemical Sleep? (or was it Zhabnov?)

The Whine of the Ultimate Warrior

Moral Midgetry in Extremis

Beware the Glowers

Strangers in a Nonsensical Land

In Pursuit of the Dodo

Braincells in America

I can keep going.

Then, Book 6 was the aftermath, Rock with no memory, Rona kidnapped by Nazis, until all the Nazis got eaten by swamp monsters at the end. All of them.

Hope that clears things up. ;)

See, had Stalin used the Pripjat swamps properly, WWII would have ended far sooner than it did. Silly communists!

Archived