Skyrim: Dying with a monotonous regularity

Hereward

I'm just at the beginning, just found the Moth priest.

Siding with the vampires or the Dawnguard? I finished the vampire side of the story and maxed my vampire lord, first thing I did was cure myself. I hate being a vampire, but I needed the achievement. :P

Started dragonborn, Not quite sure where to begin with Hearthfire.

1) Receive a letter from one of the three Jarls (Falkreath, Dawnstar or Morthal), and buy the plot of land for 5000 gold from the Jarl's steward.

2) Do a favor for one of the three Jarls and he'll allow you to buy the plot of land from his steward.

Siding with the vampires or the Dawnguard? I finished the vampire side of the story and maxed my vampire lord, first thing I did was cure myself. I hate being a vampire, but I needed the achievement. :P

Dawnguard. Don't like vampires, I want them dead.

Just started my first play of this last week, holy fuck is it addicting.

Most of my time isn't even spent dungeon running, it is much more smithing, enchanting, and potion making.

Addicting? Between Oblivion, Fallout 3, and now Skyrim I have easily played characters into the thousands of hours. Throw it away now if you can, If not all is lost.

Addicting? Between Oblivion, Fallout 3, and now Skyrim I have easily played characters into the thousands of hours. Throw it away now if you can, If not all is lost.

So this!

I am on my 3rd playthrough of Skyrim. Level 45 now.

I played Oblivion several times. Then I downloaded the Steam pack with all the official plug-ins. Rad. Also very life wasty.

Fallout 3 and New Vegas. New Vagas only a little, but I have finished Fallout 3 with all the add-ons several times.

I have only finished Morrowind once, and I don't have any of those expansions. Maybe that will be next....

Bethesda, I love you.

Dawnguard. Don't like vampires, I want them dead.

I agree, but I wanted the achievement for a maxed Vampire Lord.

So this!

I am on my 3rd playthrough of Skyrim. Level 45 now.

I played Oblivion several times. Then I downloaded the Steam pack with all the official plug-ins. Rad. Also very life wasty.

Fallout 3 and New Vegas. New Vagas only a little, but I have finished Fallout 3 with all the add-ons several times.

I have only finished Morrowind once, and I don't have any of those expansions. Maybe that will be next....

Bethesda, I love you.

One day I want to play Arena and Daggerfall. :P

Archived