If Bran's prophecy is true, Jon is dead, at best undead.

JonTargStark

It's not that I disagree. Everyone probably agrees. Those who dislike the Starks probably stopped reading this big long story about the Starks a long time ago. But I've learned my lesson from all the Stark deaths we've seen. Lesson: curb your enthusiasm. Keep your head down and don't get your hopes up too high. Don't wave your Stark banner out in the open because only bad things seem to happen then. Go underground with it, like Arya and Bran and Catelyn have done. Like the French resistance movement, support the Starks in secret. Or else Martin will hear all these cheers for the Time of Wolves and he'll conclude we still haven't learned our lesson and need to be taught more bitter disappointment. In fact, I should probably change the font size of this post to super small, because even talking about this in standard sized print is like tempting fate.

I hear you, but I'm going to nail my colours to the mast here,despite your good advice.

The Starks will make a major comeback in the next two novels.Expect the dragons to arrive in Westeros.

Expect the Starks to have individually honed their respective powers.

Expect that a House that has been fractured and apparently scattered to the wind will reconnect.

Expect that Ice (Stark) will battle Fire (Targ/Lannister).Expect major casualties,both in terms of number and importance.

Some of our favourite characters will die,but House Stark will prevail.After all,they are prepared for Winter.......

Nobody gets beaten up like they do without a serious comeback, and yes I am a Stark girl myself.

I can see Jon coming back, (I actually don't think he's dead- my mom was a nurse in the ICU on the NIGHT shift, and you wouldn't believe what came through there and lived), and laying waste to the Boltens, rampaging his way to KL.

He's not going to keep his oath, because the Watch betrayed him, so null and void.

If he's dead, but comes back a la Dany if they try to burn his body, then his oath is still void.

He will get Aegons, (and JonCon), attention as well as Danys, (if she's in hearing distance of anything Westeros).

In fact, Aegon may go to him for an alliance, thus Aegon becomes connected to Sansa, or Arya, but thats another thread. :D

Archived