Mafia 85.5 - Frozen Food - Starts Monday 3:30pm EST

Monday

Also, anyone think that SnowStorm is a secret mage who caused the snowstorm that made us stuck here? Just more and more reasons keep coming up....

I was gonna say that I was the snowstorm that trapped us here, but it doesn't sound well for some reason :P

Dear Spring-Breakers

this is your full-metal made co-mod who hopes that you had a comfortable journey and will enjoy your stay here in our Dark Wet Cave Beach Club. To the left you can see the enormous sight of a dark wet something, and the same has been arranged for you to all other sides. The local governement promised us to clean this cave from bears, insects and shizophrenic cavemen, so that you're privacy sphere will not be disturbed.

I wish you all the best for the coming few days. Homo homini lupus, as we use to say.

Cheers,

Piper

* hands out salt, pepper and vinegar *

Also, anyone think that SnowStorm is a secret mage who caused the snowstorm that made us stuck here? Just more and more reasons keep coming up....

Maybe SnowStorm and Sylphic were planning this all along. SnowStorm triggered the snow storm (duh) and Sylphic lured us inside the cave to eat us all :worried:

Going back to the FM headcount business, three FM would be overpowered, since that would make LYLO D3.

Well, if there is 2, then it would be under-powered. That would mean LyLo on D4, which seems a little bit far. That means:

D1- Lynch Inno

N1- Inno dies

D2- Lynch Inno

N2- Inno dies

D3- Lynch Inno

N3- Inno dies

D4- LyLo

Edited: spacing issues

I may be wrong, but I know that 2 FM + 1 symp is standard FM team for a 12 player game.

Since there are no Symps and 11 players, and no one has power to prevent FM kills, 9 Scum Inno vs. 2 FM sounds like reasonable balancing.

And for numbers, didn't we have 16 players in the Hanukkah game, 3 killers and no symp. That would make 2 FM in an 11 player game fitting that balance.

Edit: Corrected spelling of Hanukkah, my apologies to the mods.

Archived