worst anti game of thrones stories

kimo333

As long as were posting satire:

http://www.theonion....rge-rr-m,26934/

Martin said that while he didn't want to give too much away, he was certainly going to kill off Tyrion and never resurrect him, because "that fucking dwarf" was annoying the shit out of him.

Hey, maybe the books aren't going to suck after all! :P

The Christwire article was hilarious as well, though it's a little depressing to know that some people actually believe that kinda stuff.

8. The Irish actors willfully glamorize severe alcoholism.

The ignominy of Ireland has always been the weakness of its people when it comes to alcohol indulgence. Why must Games of Thrones attempt to find humor in such a national disgrace?

This defo gave me a good laugh. It's clearly satire though.

6. Actor Peter Dinklage, who plays a dwarf on the show, has become the poster child for sodomy amongst America’s youths.

Children identify with Dinklage because of his small size and comical accent, but his obsession with anal penetration crosses the boundaries into pure propaganda. How many children will watch the little man and want to try his grunty thrusts at home?

This made me spit out my coffee all over my labtop. This is probably the funniest shit I ever read relating to Game of Thrones.

"In essence, Game of Thrones is a poorly produced copy of Mel Gibson’s Braveheart with a dash of smut straight out of Hustler Magazine added to spice up the frustratingly complicated drama".

If that doesn't "reek" of satire I don't know what does.

Archived