Which Character Did You Most Hate To See Go?

Ice&Fire reader

So many....

1. Ned :frown5:

2. Catelyn :bawl:

3. Maester Aemon

4. Yoren

5. Bring Back The Hound!

6. Maester Luwin

7. Septa Mordane

8. poor Lommy

9. Pod! Keep Podrick alive!

10. Oberyn Martell - a great loss to the ladies of Westeros and Essos; and me (not a perfect guy, but muy charismatic). :bawl:

I continue to reread the series in the hope that Old Nan and little Beth Cassel are not dead, but working in the kitchens of the Dreadfort and will be rescued and restored to a safe Stark haven...please, GRRM???

I loved Septa Mordane before she died in the series, she looked so incredibly brave.

Joffrey.

That kid was the single most hateful villain ever created, and I would have loved to see him stick around to create more chaos and destruction. It was also weirdly hilarious that in a series full of moral ambiguity and grey characters, the kid did not appear to possess a single redeeming (or even morally neutral) quality.

I wanted to say that I love your icon. It becomes queen Cersei and it is fiercely cute :)

As for the dead characteres, I'd say Ned.

I miss other characters but Ned's death was a real blow :crying: , even when I saw it coming.

I also think the Hound is must be coming back? If he wasn't, I'd be really disappointed.

Not Catelyn, i hated most of her chapters. I don't care about old boring women.

I thought this topic was about naming the characters we hated to see go, not to say who we wouldn't like to be back.

What's wrong with old people? Barristan is awsome and much older than Cat.

There's is this saying : Youth is an illness that time will always cure

All of us will be old one day, unless something very bad happens first!

And Cat is 34. Not that old, I think.

1. Ned

2. Catelyn ( and I will root for LSH until all bad Freys, Boltons die )

3. Maester Aemon

4. Yoren

5. Maester Luwin

6. Septa Mordane OK all the Starks household and Guards ( liked Jory very much)

7. Robert's innocent children

8. Robb hated the way he was killed he should have died on the battlefield ( all guilty Freys must die)

Not saying Pod because I think he lives.

I almost forgot Podric P. But I also don't see the hound coming back. Septon Meribald was with the Hound as he died and he buried him as well.

At the part of the story, the only one in the neighborhood who held the kiss and fire of life or whatever you call it was Catelyn...and I could not see her bringing the Hound back.

So yeah..the Hound and Podric are both out of the game now, and they both lent a lot of promise to the story, but in the end Brienne only gained enough mercy for herself, Pod P. and Ser Hyle are as dead as the Hound I fear.

as did Ygritt. Remember that quote by Mel "you know nothing Jon Snow"

But im also Joffrey!!! I wish a Stak killed him, if we get cheated out of his parents also...

Meli only quoted Yigrette so she could demonstrate to Jon that Meli in fact knows all and sees all.

there wouldn't be anything to gain from Yigrette coming back.

Her passing was very sad, and I thought it was interesting that as Jon held her in his arms she didn't hold ill on him, but she died in peace it seemed.

I'd go with most of what was said here, but for me, also Kal Drogo. I was really hoping he'd come to Westeros with Dany and kick some Lannister butt (other than Tyrion, of course). I was sad that that didn't happen, and I was also sad for Dany, since before the end of Game of Thrones, it seemed to me that she was screwed without Drogo.

Meli only quoted Yigrette so she could demonstrate to Jon that Meli in fact knows all and sees all.

there wouldn't be anything to gain from Yigrette coming back.

Her passing was very sad, and I thought it was interesting that as Jon held her in his arms she didn't hold ill on him, but she died in peace it seemed.

hmmmm... "than you know nothing Ice&Fire reader"

Archived