The Winds of Winter is Going to be a BLOODBATH

Cincinnatus

IMO I agree that Theon is doomed, after redeeming himself - Asha will bring him back to the Iron Islands to bring the King's moot into question and end up as queen of the seastone chair. Victarian is too useful at the moment for Dany, and I think he will have his wish and end up killing Euron. Not really caring about Aeron one way or another to be quite honest.

Brienne and Jaime mirror Dunk and Egg too much, so yeah, they will go down, but it will be together. Cersei is toast, but I'm not decided whether it will be Tyrion or Jaime that offs her - but I think she will see her kids die before she does.

Melisandre will die, but not until her glamour is revealed, and he we see her as a tattooed, warty old hag and as a result Stannis will vomit himself to death... (only joking)

Samwell has to survive to bring details back to the wall about how to deal with the others aand become the new Maester Aemon.

The Tyrell's have to get their comeuppances in some way, so perhaps Margaery and Loras (the latter coming back, in a kind of 'hey, guess what guys, I faked my injuries at Dragonstone', only to be ironically killed at that very moment).

The Frey's - kill them all and bake them into to pies to celebrate Jon and Dany's wedding and coronation... In fact, made into starters, mains and desserts... (... and I'm vegetarian, so what does that say about me..?)

Tyrion is pretty safe at the moment ala Victarian - Dany needs him for his dragonlore, and it would be good to see him as the Kings Hand again, because he did do a pretty good job the last time, he just wasn't given the credit.

I'm not too sure about Varys, but I think the moment Littlefinger took Sansa, he was doomed, and I'm kind of thinking he will get his just desserts via his true love Cat, when Brienne and Jamie lead her to the Vale.

As implied above, Jon will be resurrected and fall so madly in love with Dany that he'll forget that he's boffing his aunt...

And lastly, the Starks (and Snow) -

All of them will survive, especially Arya, unless GRRM experiences marital problems in the next few years and kills her to piss his wife off - if this happens, it will be reminiscent of 'Misery' - 'time for the hobbling Mr Martin'...

it says you are stupid fan girl jon and dany wedding? :excl: puke on that!

• 2 months later...

Arya is not going to die because that is Mrs.Martin's favorite character and he has promised that too her and really she is a part of these books as well being married to George so yeah Arya survives. Jon Snow (Azor Ahai) will survive he is the main character of the story in my opinion so he will survive. Tyrion will survive. Bran will become the last greenseer. Theon will end up dying saving himself for Asha from Euron in my opinion. Victarion dies in the battle of Slaver's Bay. Stannis i'm on the fence about him it's hard to say. Melisandre dead. Cersei follows the path of the Mad King becomes the Mad Queen Regent and bites the bullet. Sandor Clegane will kill his brother and survive. Only one of these two will survive Littlefinger or Varys, i have a feeling that Varys will survive somehow. Aegon = dead, Danaerys survives :D, Jaime survives or dies a glorious death saving Brienne ( she might end up carrying his kid and calling him Jaime ). UnCat lives long enough to know her children are alive and she dies while all of the Frey's get wiped out, she goes to see Ned in the afterlife. Benjen will give us some insight about the heart of winter ( he could be coldhands either him or Roymar ). Samwell becomes Grand Maester and survives. The Boltons and the Freys are done for ALL OF THEM except for Edmure's baby ( Edmure lives ). Robb has an air and Jon finds out about it and grooms him to be the future leader or Winterfell.

Arya- killed by Jaqen for failing to kill Tommen in Winds

Bran- real body killed by wights when they take bloodravens cave, in Meera or Jojen's body during parley with Great Other in Dream

Jon- killed by Benjen's wight in King's Landing fighting the Others in Dream

Dany- dies giving birth to her and Aegon's daughter on Dragonstone in Dream

Davos- killed by wights at Storms End in Dream

Jaime and Brienne- die fighting side by side in Throne room of KL against wights in Dream

Cersei- strangled by Tyrion and Mel's shadow-baby to end the siege of Casterly Rock without storming it in Dream

Victarion- poisoned by Faceless men in Yunkai, who feel threatened by someone who can command dragons in Winds

Damphair- killed when Tris Botley rats out Asha, Theon, him, and all those working to overthrow Euron in Winds

Asha- killed when the great other destroys all ships fleeing Kings Landing before its attacked, with 'waves the size of mountains blowing in the wind like leaves'

Melisandre- dies igniting the wildfire caches left by Aerys in KL to destroy the Others attacking it

Arianne- likewise killed in the great other's storm with Asha

Areo Hotah- Killed by Lyn Corbray during a confrontation with Doran in KL over Prince Lewyn, following Dany and Aegon's wedding after which it was revealed he was a fake (lords fighting to decide whether they want the Blackfyre or Targaryen)

Barristan Selmy- dies on the Trident fighting the others, pulls a Hurin and makes a last stand so the westerosi forces can escape

Jon Connington- killed for finding out the truth about Aegon being a fake and attempting to tell Dany, ratted out by Barristan to Ashara/ Lemore

I think Theon is going to be killed very early in The Winds of Winter. I think Barristan is going to die sometime in the next book too along with Samwell, I think Brienne is already dead and Jaimie is awaiting death (but I think he'll get out of it somehow). Vicatarion will also die in a foolish attempt to woo Dany and her dragons.And finally I think the Crows Eye is going to kill damphair. But as for the last book in the series (assuming that 7 will be enough) I don't know, a lot of POV characters are probably going to meet their demise in the last book.

Tyrion Lannister – lives until last book, but has to pay for kinslaying

Jon Snow -- lives until last book, but moves on after saving the world

Arya Stark -- survives series, lives unconventionally

Sansa Stark -- survives series

Bran Stark -- survives in tree form

Davos Seaworth – the good die young, dammit. Possibly dead in TWOW

Theon Greyjoy -- dies in TWOW unless Asha does something really tricky

Asha Greyjoy -- survives series, makes a pile of her uncles' skulls for a footstool

Brienne of Tarth -- lives longer than Jaime. It is written.

Samwell Tarly -- who's going to kill him? I predict he's the 1,000 Lord Commander

Cersei Lannister -- might buy the farm in TWOW; she dies before Jaime. It is written.

Jaime Lannister -- will go shortly after Cersei. It is also written.

Daenerys Targaryen – hangs in until the last volume, then dies.

Areo Hotah -- lives, we just don't hear from him again.

Arienne Martell -- lives until the last volume

Jon Connington -- dead in TWOW; if you can't see that coming get an eye exam.

Aeron Greyjoy -- PLEASE DIE in TWOW.

Victarion Greyjoy -- Dragon kibble, TWOW.

Barristan Selmy -- I think he's going sooner rather than later in TWOW. Too bad.

Melisandre -- goes up in flames in TWOW

Maybe we should start a death pool -- or is that too grim?

Next book:

Tyrion Lannister

Jon Snow

Arya Stark

Sansa Stark

Bran Stark

Davos Seaworth

Theon Greyjoy

Asha Greyjoy

Brienne of Tarth

Samwell Tarly

Cersei Lannister

Jaime Lannister

Daenerys Targaryen

Areo Hotah

Arienne Martell

Jon Connington

Aeron Greyjoy

Victarion Greyjoy

Barristan Selmy

Melisandre

The one after:

Tyrion Lannister

Jon Snow

Arya Stark

Sansa Stark

Bran Stark

Davos Seaworth

Asha Greyjoy

Brienne of Tarth

Samwell Tarly

Jaime Lannister

Daenerys Targaryen

Arienne Martell

Barristan Selmy

Melisandre

The only characters' fates I've been convinced of from AGOT on are these-

Jon Snow- lives

Arya Stark- lives

Sansa Stark- has been a dead girl walking for 5 books now. I think GRRM is having a hard time figuring out how to make her death fit into the story the best way.

Archived