Sandor V.16

Candor

Recent topics of discussion from V.15:

! Sandor's reputation: feared, revered, or otherwise? And how did he come by it?

! A comparison / contrast of Sandor and Serwyn The Mirror Shield (aka Westeros' Perseus)

! Sandor and the Rhollor faith

! Helms

Ah Candace, my bad! I made a thread too! Mine can be phased out then.

We need to work out a system when it comes time to make a new thread :P Too much confusion! @ roughly 400 posts we should decide who will do it, or something of that nature.

i was just giving my opinion ;)

he is dead and rotten now ! get over it

No, you're being a fucking nuisance where you don't need to be. Between this and the other thread...I'm starting to think you're just baiting people......*shock* like a troll.

I dont need 16 thread because i read books so those threads dont count.

We all read the books too and these threads are our speculations on them. Are you saying our opinions don't count just because you don't agree?

mod:

Cut out the trolling and the trolling accussations please. If a post seems trollish, report it, don't escalate it.

Don't think like the old Hound, think - What Would the New, Redeemed, Gravedigger!Sandor Do?

New topic: Does anyone else think Sandor's fighting days might be over? The wound to the leg sounds like it could still affect him. If I recall correctly, the gravedigger had a limp (or am I imagining this?) or something. Part of me wonders if he'll take to battle again, train himself around his disability (once he leaves QI) like Jamie, or find a new path.

I could see him becoming a master-at-arms. Teaching _____'s soldiers to fight and maybe even serving as a sort of general. Or even becoming a mentor to a poor squire who no longer has his kni... halfman.

mod:

Cut out the trolling and the trolling accussations please. If a post seems trollish, report it, don't escalate it.

Don't think like the old Hound, think - What Would the New, Redeemed, Gravedigger!Sandor Do?

One of the best mod posts I've seen.

New topic: Does anyone else think Sandor's fighting days might be over? The wound to the leg sounds like it could still affect him. If I recall correctly, the gravedigger had a limp (or am I imagining this?) or something. Part of me wonders if he'll take to battle again, train himself around his disability (once he leaves QI) like Jamie, or find a new path.

I could see him becoming a master-at-arms. Teaching _____'s soldiers to fight and maybe even serving as a sort of general. Or even becoming a mentor to a poor squire who no longer has his kni... halfman.

It might very well be. And yes, the GD did have a limp. I think he would have to find something to do with himself. Like Jaime, fighting is a big part of his life, a hard loss to recover from.

Pod :wub: That would be brilliant.

Archived