LEGO Game of Thrones

ken_dm

Hi everyone!

As I am a fan of both a Song of Ice And Fire and LEGO, I decided to build a MOC (My Own Creation) of the Iron Throne.

The Throne is, at this point, taken by Joffrey Baratheon. I also includes two members of his Kingsguard, Jaime Lannister and Barristan Selmy (however briefly that may have been).

I wanted to post this creation here, because you guys are by far the best quality control I can imagine for this kind of thing.

You can find pics of my creation here: LEGO: Game of Thrones - Iron Throne

Thank you all for watching it, and I hope you all enjoy it.

P.S. I am currently reading A Dance with Dragons, so I would appreciate it if we could keep the spoilers to a minimum, up to Feast for Crows is cool for me ;p (just saying)

Awesome! Like George Martin, I'm really into miniatures, so I've got a great appreciation for people who create stuff like this. Very nice!

I know Lego does Mideval sets, but they should REALLY make kits for Game of Thrones. They did it for Harry Potter - just make Hogwarts grey instead of the yellow they designed it in and it might look quite a but like WInterfell! (Then again, you could always buy Hogwarts and paint it grey, but I'm too lazy for such things lol)

Sigh. Now all I want in the world is every GOT lego set in existence. I have an enormous storage tub full of all my sons' legos from when they were younger ...it would be such a blast to get together with other fans and just build Westeros, from the Wall down.

• 2 weeks later...

I used bodies from other sets, you can order specially made bodies, bricks, etc. online but haven't had to do that yet. I did alter the bodies in terms of giving them different arms and hands. like the barristan body normally had blue arms.

Sigh. Now all I want in the world is every GOT lego set in existence. I have an enormous storage tub full of all my sons' legos from when they were younger ...it would be such a blast to get together with other fans and just build Westeros, from the Wall down.

That would probably be the coolest tribute to the show/books ever.

Archived