You are left in Westeros all alone...

Cap Ou Pas Cap

You are transported to Westeros and left there for good. Nobody knows you. Your skills are those you have learned in this life.

How would you make a living? Would you survive at all?

*The clever answer here can be using information you have. Say, selling Sansa to Cersei. Could you? Would you really have no other usable skills?

I have my answer, but will hold it for some time. Guests have the right to talk first.

Slightly above basic knowledge of electricity

On how to make it happen or just on how not to screw it up? :D

If you could in fact make all what is needed out of what you would be able to get, I think we have a man richer than Lannisters in the making. That is the spirit I am looking for*.

*Almost feel like a recruiter.

Become an understudy to Anguy then after I become the perfect archer I will try to become a squire for the Hound. I will be knighted by the Hound. Then I will become a hedge knight and start my own Sellsword company. I start trying to get powerful knights to join my company 'Outer Haven'. People like Darkstar, Ser Drinkwater etc. Then I will systematically take over the Reach and Force the Hightowers to bend the knee. I will allow the Ironborn to reave if they join my cause. Then after conquering Dorne we will unite our forces north while simutaneously rounding up all wargs and greenseers. The purpose of that is to try and warg the white walkers and use them to destroy the other 5 kingdoms. The white walkers and haven troopers will be my army. I will be King of the 8 kingdoms (Will also rule Braavos)

Jaime Hunter

House: Hunter

Sigil: White Walker on a black field

Words: We fucked the Kingdoms

This statement has left me intrigued...

As was its point.

In any case, in a thread that presumes that we're dropped in the middle of Westeros with only our wits and devastating good looks, I think it's a bit petty to question my ability to become Mrs. Rich-Ass Lord. As if that is what makes this whole exercise unbelievable. :P

I think it's a bit petty to question my ability to become Mrs. Rich-Ass Lord. As if that is what makes this whole exercise unbelievable. :P

To believe in magic and to regard your fellow GOTs reallistically are two very wise things :D The first choice gives you lots of new worlds, the second still keeps you grounded in this one.

It is perfectly fine to plan to catch a lord. But when this falls through, what then? :huh:

Microbiologist here, I could teach them quite a few things. Biological warfare, Penicillin, a ton of new sterilization techniques, hell even microscopes if they dont have those yet and a bunch of basic scientific processes. I understand how engines, guns, electricity, and airplanes work, but I could probably never construct any of it ever. I would make my way directly to Oldtown and the citadel to become a superstar.

Archived