You are left in Westeros all alone...

Cap Ou Pas Cap

To believe in magic and to regard your fellow GOTs reallistically are two very wise things :D The first choice gives you lots of new worlds, the second still keeps you grounded in this one.

It is perfectly fine to plan to catch a lord. But when this falls through, what then? :huh:

I'd just keep working through them until I caught one.

There isn't much else to do for women in this world unless you happen to be born well. And I just don't want to work in a brothel, run an inn or be a farmer.

I would teach them about health I guess and other things with my goal being to emigrate to outside of Westeros and become rich there. Why stay in a place that war will happen.

Or I wait until all books come out, read them, then go to westeros and use my knowledge to my advantage. So wait a few years before throwing me to Westeros, wait until the other books come. Too bad there is no lottery the westeros edition and numbers that give you millions in cash and are also mentioned in the books. Oh well.

I suposse I'd help the Watch to clear the forest by the Wall and get the better of it applying sustainable development, since I'm a forest engineer :D I'd help them to build some greenhouses to grow their own food. LC Snow would probably tell me that the Wall is no place for a woman, but I'd let my charm do the work and convince him that they need me cause he knows nothing and I know a lot of things ^_^

And I just don't want to work in a brothel, run an inn or be a farmer.

I am most interested in what people would be ABLE to do, not in what they would WANT to do. Even getting yourself an inn would be in no way an easy task when you have nothing to start with (it is easier to marry an innkeeper than a lord though :D, but they usually have wives to help them about ). Anyway, people can say what they want, I am just trying to hear what interests me more.

I was thinking about myself and there is actually not that much. I am a pretty good archer so maybe I could go hunting for some lord (wouldn't like it though).

I can make a good whiskey too (wouldn't like it though). The thing that I would definetely do is give them damn printed books. How come they do not have them yet? But I would be absolutely useless in providing any more up to date things for them. I use so many things with no idea how to actually make them.

I am most interested in what people would be ABLE to do, not in what they would WANT to do.

I would be ABLE to be a pretty decent diplomat or a policymaker or a council member or politician. But seeing as I'm a woman, within that society, I would not be ALLOWED to do what I am ABLE to do. Do you get my point?

I would be ABLE to be a pretty decent diplomat or a policymaker or a council member or politician. But seeing as I'm a woman, within that society, I would not be ALLOWED to do what I am ABLE to do. Do you get my point?

good point!!

This topic reminds me of a question I usually ask myself: if civilization ends how would I do? Unfortunately I guess the answer is the same: I would die :unsure: . As an advertiser Iam useless in Westeros.

The north is too cold. So I would probably stay south (also far away from the others). I guess my priority would be learning to fight before hell breaks lose (and it will pretty soon!).

I think that most of us would be able to create a simple form of engine - steam engine, so the main mission would be to get a ship and install a steam engine in it. Then you're settled. No Ironborn longship would ever have the slightest chance of catching you, and you could roam the seas, trading from Asashi to Oldtown in half the time and twice the security.

Archived