Best and Worst POV

The Swaggering Bravo

Who's the best and worst POV character? To clarify, the best being the most enjoyable to read, like seeing X's name at the beginning of the chapter and that feeling of "Hell yeah." The worst not being someone you particularly don't like, but that gives you the feeling of it dragging on and being uninteresting or bland. (This could even be someone you like as a person.)

Best-Tyrion and Jamie have alot going on,dany when she is doing something...

Worst-Damphair because we have way better ironmen and he needs to go away. Bran is just boring after the first book he could have had 1/4 of the chapters and got the point across.

Best: Jon. - I think his POVs have been consistently strong whilst Dany's and Tyrion's were slightly weaker in ADwD, and Bran's were fairly boring in the first couple of books.

Worst: Catelyn. - Her chapters seemed to plod along at a snail's pace and I grew tired of her constant references to the Seven. I know she had suffered a lot emotionally, but of all the POVs I probably found hers to be the least exciting.

Best: Arya - love all her stuff, especially her Feast and Dance Braavos arc.

Worst: Davos - He's a good man Davos, but on my first read through, his chapters were always the dullest for me. (I've come to appreciate them more on rereads, however.)

Best:

Male - Jaime (I always look forward to these :))

Female - Catelyn (because I find her interesting and very symphatic)

Worst:

Male - Samwell (because he won't just shut up with his constant complaining)

Female - Cersei (because it feels like those POV:s really assassinated that character :()

Archived