Best and Worst POV

The Swaggering Bravo

Who's the best and worst POV character? To clarify, the best being the most enjoyable to read, like seeing X's name at the beginning of the chapter and that feeling of "Hell yeah." The worst not being someone you particularly don't like, but that gives you the feeling of it dragging on and being uninteresting or bland. (This could even be someone you like as a person.)

I look forward to the Arya chapters the most. After that, probably the Jon, Dany, and Tyrion ones.

The Aeron Greyjoy ones seem kinda pointless, especially when we also have Asha, Victarion, and Theon ones to show us the Ironborn. Still waiting for the pay-off with Damphair, and the rusty hinge is not enough.

Best: Theon. All his chapters in ACOK were interesting IMO and Reek's were the most gripping in the whole series.

Worst: Sansa. I like her but I usually had to suffer through her chapters. No fighting, no murder(for the most part) just oh let's get lemoncakes and ooh that guy is so hot. :ack:

Worst: Sansa. I like her but I usually had to suffer through her chapters. No fighting, no murder(for the most part) just oh let's get lemoncakes and ooh that guy is so hot. :ack:

Most of her storyline is about feels and thoughts. Bear with it, it's going to get interesting.

Worst in aDwD were Tyrion and Dany. The eastern part of the world just kills my interest.

Best - Jon, for I like a lot of characters in there and I consider it the heart of the story of ASOFAI

Worst - Aeron, for what is the point? We already have Big Vic, Asha and Theon as Ironborn POVs. Not only that but he is ever so boring. "Fortunately" Martin will "reward" us with ever more Aeron POVs in WoW. :(

Best: Jaime, all his chapters are entertaining and interesting. It was Dany until she decided that Meereen was the place to be. Sigh.

Worst: Damphair, the only thing I enjoyed about his chapters was when he opened a conversation with, "have you come to be drowned today?" That made me laugh because it was awesome in the weirdest possible way. Otherwise I felt like one of the other Greyjoys could've been used for his chapters.

best

in agot: Eddard, Tyrion

in acok: Maester Cressen, Tyrion, Davos

in asos: Tyrion, Danaerys, Jaime, Sansa, Arya, Jon Snow, Sam

in affc: Cersei, Jaime, Victarion, Sansa

in adwd: Cersei, Jaime, Jon Snow, Victarion, Davos, Bran, Barristan, Theon

worst

in agot: Sansa, Arya

in acok: Sansa

in asos: -

in affc: Brienne

in adwd: Danaerys, Quentyn