Best and Worst POV

The Swaggering Bravo

Best: Cersei. exactly because she is so crazy and paranoid it's always such a laugh for me when i read her chapters :lol: in some twisted way, i kind of was rooting for her to win with her crazy schemes against margaery. i think i might have experienced that strange mix of pity and revulsion.

Worst: Damphair. i have no words... it feels like something freezes in my chest when i turn the page and it's his chapter i have to suffer through. :stillsick:

not exactly terrible, but boring: bran's before the COTF and Bloodraven. i loved his story arc, but some parts felt dragging. the suspense of who the three-eyed crow was somehow fizzled until i got to the part where he meets bloodraven finally. i love the bits about his crush on meera though.

Best overall: Bran

Worst overall: Damphair, Sand snakes

Bran's chapters are somehow so... dark, deep and mysterious and have kind of sinister feeling in them.

I also loved Jon's chapters before ADWD (especially the beyond the wall-ones) and enjoyed Dany's chapters in the first book, when she was with the Dothraki! I find Damphair and the Sand snakes simply boring and uninteresting.

Game of Thrones

Best: Tyrion, Arya & Daenerys

Worst: IDK (I actually like all of the POV's)

A Clash of Kings

Best: Tryion ,Ayra & Jon Snow

Worst: Davos & Daenearys

A Storm of Swords

Best: Tryion ,Arya & Jaime

Worst: Samwell

A Feast of Crows

Best: Cersei , Jaime & Victarion

Worst: Aeron Greyjoy

A Dance With Dragons

Best: Jon Snow, Theon, Davos, Victarion, Kevan & The Dragontamer

Worst Daenearys

Best:

Male: Jaime, his chapters are pure gold (Lannister gold). Theon and Davos come close though. I don't know how someone can say Davos chapters are bad, he's our first source of Stannis and Manderly's badassery

Female: Sansa (post-GOT).

Worst:

Male: Aeron Greyjoy. I really don't care about that guy.

Female: Daenerys, I would have said Brienne, but Dany's chapters in ADWD were really painful to read :ack:

Worst: Damphair. i have no words... it feels like something freezes in my chest when i turn the page and it's his chapter i have to suffer through. :stillsick:

Worst overall: Damphair,

Worst: Aeron Damphair

Worst: Aeron Greyjoy

Worst:

Male: Aeron Greyjoy. I really don't care about that guy.

Worst: Aeron

....You are all so wrong. I guess Aeron is my Stannis. He just needs a little love. Well, and shoes.

....You are all so wrong. I guess Aeron is my Stannis. He just needs a little love. Well, and shoes.

If I could grant a double like, I would. Kingsmoot (an Aeron chapter) is one of my absolute favourites.

Now, to work.

Best: I'd say that, over the five books, I would probably just about give this award to Arya. For me, she just edges out Jon, Sansa, Davos, Quentyn and Theon. I often like singular character arcs in a book more than Arya's, but personally, whenever I turn the page and see "Arya" (or her variants) at the apex of a page, I am just that little bit more excited.

Worst: I don't want to bandwagon jump, but post ACOK Daenerys chapters are often a drag to me. I expect her chapters in TWOW to be rocking though. My worst (more least favourite) POV though is probably Brienne. It would be Victarion, but his AFFC chapters are saved by Euron.

• 5 months later...

Archived