Best and Worst POV

The Swaggering Bravo

Theon's chapters cannot be described well enough. They are simply too amazing.

Worst POV chapters are easily Danaerys. I'd always be thinking at all the hope her campaign had at the start of AGOT and how she pretty much did nothing with her momentum.

Davos has great chapters, considering he himself is no Theon sort of a complex character or something.

Best is arya I think her chapters could be made into a separate books like Dunk&Egg her journey is fascinating and you know something huge is in store for that girl.

I don't wanna say worst cause its my own personal view than badly written or anything like that, but the ones I don't like are ALL the greyjoy POV all of them including theon and the Martells i found them to be bores I didn't care what they thought or did. I don't even like the tyrells but I would have preferred POV from willas, marg or QoT even mace to any of those.

Best - Aerys Oakheart. Shame he only got one chapter, he's by far the most intriguing and three dimensional character in the series.

Worst - Tyrion. Such a chore to read....he's a boring ol' sod.

NOT, lol.

Switch those two around and throw in Arya alongside the amazing dwarf.

Best: Dany, Cersei & Tyrion (pre ADWD)

Worst: Brienne, Davos, Any Greyjoy character (except Theon).

I really don't understand why people like Davos so much. I feel like he isn't THAT important to the plot and more often then not nothing eventful happens. Oh the red lady is a bitch, Stannis is awesome... yada yada yada.

I just tune out with the Greyjoys as well. I just don't feel they're important enough to the plot for me to learn another 50 character names and locations that won't be eventful enough. I do like Theon tho, especially the Reek chapters.

Also, am I the only one who enjoys reading Cersei chapters? It's just so satisfying reading about her failing and being in pain after all the crap she has pulled.

Tyron in ADWD were just plain boring. Absolutely nothing eventfull happened except for the Aegon bit. He didn't even meet Dany face to face.

Best minor character POV: JonCon or Mel

Worst minor character POV: Varamyr (what was even the point of that prologue?)

Best POV: Jamie or Sansa

Worst POV: Arya (blasphemy I know) or Dany

To show that a warg could live on in their beasties.

Yes, actually. In fact, I like the Areo Hotah chapters quite a bit. And I struggle to understand how anybody could dislike the Kingsmoot chapter, which is told from Aeron Greyjoy's perspective.

Kingsmoot was cool but i think it would have been cooler if Asha had a POV instead.

really don't understand why people like Davos so much. I feel like he isn't THAT important to the plot and more often then not nothing eventful happens. Oh the red lady is a bitch, Stannis is awesome... yada yada yada.

You, no hating on my Onion.

Best - Tyrion/Jaime

Worst - Bran. FUCK YOU AND YOUR GREEN DREAMS. And fuck the Reeds as well. Theon or Jaime should have just killed the little shit when they had the chance to spare me reading his chapters.

Kingsmoot was cool but i think it would have been cooler if Asha had a POV instead.

Asha did have a POV, it was just a pretty pointless chapter. The ironborn characters definitely needed more chapters in Feast. Ditto for the Dornish. Less POVs and more chapters.

GoT: Best: Tyrion Worst: Sansa

CoK: Best: Tyrion or Davos Worst: Bran

SoS: Best: Jamie or Tyrion Worst: Bran

FFc: Best: Cersi or Jamie Worst: Brienne (The Shitest)

DwD: Best: Loved them all

Overall best 3 male and females

Males

• Tyrion
  • Jamie
  • Davos

Female

• Cersi
  • Arya
  • Asha

Overall Best: Tyrion

Overall Worst: Brienne of Tarth

Worst - Bran. FUCK YOU AND YOUR GREEN DREAMS. And fuck the Reeds as well. Theon or Jaime should have just killed the little shit when they had the chance to spare me reading his chapters.

:cheers:

Agreed. I don't care for his green dreams, greensight or whatever. It's just way too boring.

Best POV: Tyrion. Not only is his storyline great, his I love his wit and sense of humor. I find myself laughing in most of his chapters over something he says or is thinking.

The best story arc is Theon, but I don't like his POV as much as Tyrion's.

Worst POV: Sansa - I hope she dies early in TWoW, so I don't have to read her POV anymore. Unfortunately, I will have to suffer through her not being able to think for herself and being manipulated - just to get LF's story. Please let her donkey fall from the Eyrie all the way from the top with her riding. I don't even care if her body is found. Then let's hear a LF POV in place of Sansa. If I wanted hear about pretty things and her Florian and other 12 year old girl stuff - I would read Twilight or some other story for preteen girls.

GoT: Catelyn. Good lord, I couldn't deal with her angst. Almost as bad as Jon.

CoK: Davos. I like the guy now, but when I first read CoK, his chapters slowed me down so badly. One of my friends has actually stopped reading the second book because she's stuck on one.

SoS: Jon. Interesting stuff goes on with his chapters, but Jon is so bland it's almost painful.

FfC: Arya. Although I had begun to loathe her chapters for some time before AFfC.

DwD: Dany. Mereen. Just...Mereen.

Favourite POVs have got to be Tyrion, Theon, Jaime, and Sansa.

Archived