Mafia 87 Return of the Serial Killer--- DAY 3

Lany Freelove Cassandra

I think the opposite is more likely to be true; Mafia dislike an awkward introduction into the game and therefore are more inclined to not instantly post.

I dislike the process of random voting to create content as it all normally ends up being forced, going to hold my vote right now but the only slightly scum read I have is Leo. Also if someone could teach me how to move to anonymous I'd appreciate it.

Sent you a PM

Sam beat me to it. :)

It is day 1

20 players remain: Billie, Chris Halliwell, Cole Turner, Coop, Darryl, Elise, Grams (Penny) Halliwell, Henry, Inspector Sheridan, Leo, Melinda Warren, Mom (Patty) Halliwell, Paige Matthews, Phoebe Halliwell, Piper Halliwell, Prue Halliwell, Sam Wilder, Shelia Morris, Victor Bennett, Wyatt Halliwell.

11 votes are needed for a conviction or 10 to go to night.

1 vote for Darryl (Billie)

1 vote for Prue Halliwell (Paige Matthews)

1 vote for Wyatt Halliwell (Phoebe Halliwell)

1 vote for Billie (Victor Bennett)

1 vote for Victor Bennett (Prue Halliwell)

1 vote for Henry (Inspector Sheridan)

1 vote for Leo (Elise)

1 vote for Inspector Sheridan (Sam Wilder)

1 vote for Phoebe Halliwell (Cole Turner)

1 vote for Shelia Morris (Darryl)

10 players have not voted: Chris Halliwell, Coop, Grams (Penny) Halliwell, Henry, Leo, Melinda Warren, Mom (Patty) Halliwell, Piper Halliwell, Shelia Morris, Wyatt Halliwell.

I think the opposite is more likely to be true; Mafia dislike an awkward introduction into the game and therefore are more inclined to not instantly post.

I dislike the process of random voting to create content as it all normally ends up being forced, going to hold my vote right now but the only slightly scum read I have is Leo. Also if someone could teach me how to move to anonymous I'd appreciate it.

Eh not necessarily. Scum often post early to "check in" so they can avoid looking like they're lurking or avoiding posting. Kind of how this post feels.

It's good to know you have a slight scum read on Leo; it's probably a good thing for you to hold onto your vote to avoid pressuring him. Wouldn't want to gain any unnecessary attention now would you Henry?

Er. um.

I thought I was your husband, due to what you had said earlier?

Phoebe, can you explain this? I'm in the same confusion boat as Cole here.

Also, I'm not really loving either Billie or Darryl or Sam too much. One for being very pushie straight away, one for trolling with no content whatsoever, and one because of obv OMGUS. But then again, Henry really needs to spit out some more info already. Because I can almost see a red flag hovering over him.

Edit: Spacing

Er. um.

You were my husband, but my sisters and I had to vanquish you for becoming the ultimate source of evil. Don't worry you're atoning right now in the afterlife.

Coop is my current husband, and it's our daughter's christening we're here for.

Er. um.

Well, I know one thing for sure:

Everyone who isn't 100 percently sure that he is, was or will be married to my little sister will keep his dirty fingers from her. -_-

Phoebe, fetch yourself some real clothes. I want to see at least half of your body covered!

Archived