Mafia 87 Return of the Serial Killer--- DAY 3

Lany Freelove Cassandra

Well, I know one thing for sure:

Everyone who isn't 100 percently sure that he is, was or will be married to my little sister will keep his dirty fingers from her. -_-

Phoebe, fetch yourself some real clothes. I want to see at least half of your body covered!

Piper Ugh! When did you turn into the bossy mom figure. I thought that's what Prue was for. Oh, but what's for dinner?

Eh not necessarily. Scum often post early to "check in" so they can avoid looking like they're lurking or avoiding posting. Kind of how this post feels.

It's good to know you have a slight scum read on Leo; it's probably a good thing for you to hold onto your vote to avoid pressuring him. Wouldn't want to gain any unnecessary attention now would you Henry?

1) Posting earlier to avoid seeming as if they're 'lurking' would do the opposite. Considering there's little to no content early game any posts that are made are scrutizned and looked at under a microscope, town have no issue whatsoever with being thrown into a pressure situation whereas scum avoid it.

2) Voting Leo to 'pressure' him is likely to attain no real alignment related reaction. It's fairly clear the reasoning behind the vote isn't strong and it's not likely to lead towards a lynch on him, he would know this and therefore be able to shrug it of regardless of his alignment. The level of his response would only tell me about his skill as a player, whereas stating my suspicion of him without a vote allows him to enter into a discussion about it with me.

Also, I'm not really loving either Billie or Darryl or Sam too much. One for being very pushie straight away, one for trolling with no content whatsoever, and one because of obv OMGUS. But then again, Henry really needs to spit out some more info already. Because I can almost see a red flag hovering over him.

What more information do you wish for me to 'offer', considering that nearly no one else here has attempted to push us out of the useless RVS position in the game why do you believe that I have more to contribute then everyone else filler/fluff posting?

Piper Ugh! When did you turn into the bossy mom figure. I thought that's what Prue was for. Oh, but what's for dinner?

I am in a mood and I can't decide. And I am not bossy. Not. Bossy. I am just reasonable and I know what's the best for everyone. And that's not even a witch power.

What more information do you wish for me to 'offer',  considering that nearly no one else here has attempted to push us out of the useless RVS position in the game why do you believe that I have more to contribute then everyone else filler/fluff posting?

Uhu, becuase you're the one who made yourself seem like you know something. Now you're just saying "Uh well, nevermind". You accused Leo so boldy, but is now retreating into a happy place. If your going to gass yourself up, at least try to back it up, no?

It is day 1

20 players remain: Billie, Chris Halliwell, Cole Turner, Coop, Darryl, Elise, Grams (Penny) Halliwell, Henry, Inspector Sheridan, Leo, Melinda Warren, Mom (Patty) Halliwell, Paige Matthews, Phoebe Halliwell, Piper Halliwell, Prue Halliwell, Sam Wilder, Shelia Morris, Victor Bennett, Wyatt Halliwell.

11 votes are needed for a conviction or 10 to go to night.

3 votes for Henry (Inspector Sheridan, Grams (Penny) Halliwell, Phoebe Halliwell)

1 vote for Darryl (Billie)

1 vote for Prue Halliwell (Paige Matthews)

1 vote for Billie (Victor Bennett)

1 vote for Victor Bennett (Prue Halliwell)

1 vote for Leo (Elise)

1 vote for Inspector Sheridan (Sam Wilder)

1 vote for Phoebe Halliwell (Cole Turner)

1 vote for Shelia Morris (Darryl)

9 players have not voted: Chris Halliwell, Coop, Henry, Leo, Melinda Warren, Mom (Patty) Halliwell, Piper Halliwell, Shelia Morris, Wyatt Halliwell.

Uhu, becuase you're the one who made yourself seem like you know something. Now you're just saying "Uh well, nevermind". You accused Leo so boldy, but is now retreating into a happy place. If your going to gass yourself up, at least try to back it up, no?

That's not what happened at all; I stated I had a very weak scum read on Leo so I don't see where you're getting this "Bold accusation" from at all as for backing it up, I've already stated my reasoning behind suspecting him so again; what information are you attempting to pursue?

That's not what happened at all; I stated I had a very weak scum read on Leo so I don't see where you're getting this "Bold accusation" from at all as for backing it up, I've already stated my reasoning behind suspecting him so again; what information are you attempting to pursue?

I'm attempting to see if YOU have any other "very weak scum reads" that we wouldn't mind throwing out there. Just for fun ;) If you don't, by all means, say so, so that your 15 minutes of fame are over.

Henry dear, the most suspicious thing about you right now is your reluctance to throw your weight around via a vote. I told you men couldn't be trusted. They say one thing and do another.

You're going to have to get used to that.

I don't vote unless I believe reaction-testing the person would be worthwhile or my scum read is actually reasonably strong.

It is day 1

20 players remain: Billie, Chris Halliwell, Cole Turner, Coop, Darryl, Elise, Grams (Penny) Halliwell, Henry, Inspector Sheridan, Leo, Melinda Warren, Mom (Patty) Halliwell, Paige Matthews, Phoebe Halliwell, Piper Halliwell, Prue Halliwell, Sam Wilder, Shelia Morris, Victor Bennett, Wyatt Halliwell.

11 votes are needed for a conviction or 10 to go to night.

3 votes for Henry (Inspector Sheridan, Grams (Penny) Halliwell, Phoebe Halliwell)

1 vote for Darryl (Billie)

1 vote for Prue Halliwell (Paige Matthews)

1 vote for Billie (Victor Bennett)

1 vote for Victor Bennett (Prue Halliwell)

1 vote for Leo (Elise)

1 vote for Inspector Sheridan (Sam Wilder)

1 vote for Phoebe Halliwell (Cole Turner)

1 vote for Shelia Morris (Darryl)

9 players have not voted: Chris Halliwell, Coop, Henry, Leo, Melinda Warren, Mom (Patty) Halliwell, Piper Halliwell, Shelia Morris, Wyatt Halliwell.

I think we should just speed lynch Henry! Who's with me? :drool:

Phoebe, can you explain this? I'm in the same confusion boat as Cole here.

Seriously, Sheridan, you look a bit too serious about it.

Evidently, asking Phoebe about her possible contradictions about her possble husbands won't lead us anywhere, because, you know, it's RP stage.

I know that quiestioning people on anything as early is possible is generally best innocent play, but you are over-eager, in this case. Overplaying, I'd say.

Evidently, asking Phoebe about her possible contradictions about her possble husbands won't lead us anywhere, because, you know, it's RP stage.

I know that quiestioning people on anything as early is possible is generally best innocent play, but you are over-eager, in this case. Overplaying, I'd say.

I was .....

wait for it....

Joking?

I think she overdid it with Henry, but not when clarifying important relationship issues. Tsssk, men! :dunno:

Archived