Character you would have liked to become a POV

Littlefinger and Varys if only to confirm my suspicions that this whole giant mess is just a contest between those two and what their motivations are. That's one thing I like about the show is the one scene in the throne room where those two talk about how all they do is for the realm. All the while smirking at each other.

Osha would be nice if only to know what the hell the point of Rickon is.

I like the idea that none of the kings have had a POV yet Dany has.

i would like to see a POV chapter from someone in the Silent Sisters... to find out what their day-to-day lives are like... to see what circumstances got them to the Silent Sisters... and just in general to find out more about the order... seems very interesting to me...

I nominate Tysha, or one of Elia Martell's ladies in waiting as the Silent Sister POV.

How about for TWOW prologue, one of Elia Martell's ladies in Waiting, now a Silent Sister, at High garden, tries to steal something from a Maester that would be useful to the Martells.

She is then killed by the Tyrell Maester

Remember the pattern of:

AGOT, ASOS, ADWD, involving characters beyond the Wall getting killed by Others (Ice)

whilst

ACOK, AFFC, involved Maesters and fire/some sort of black magic.

She might know Tysha, why Tywin stunk at his funeral, and would reveal how Silent Sisters communicate with each other.

I used to want a Sandor POV, but now I think not so much.

Howland Reed.

Tyene Sand could also be pretty interesting, especially as she begins the Dornish sneakiness in Kings Landing next year. Intelligent, subtle, sexy, externally sweet yet regarded as dangerous...shame we're missing out!

As others have mentioned, a Tyrell viewpoint would be great.

Finally, imagine an entire chapter of Dolorous Edd's internal musings. That would be BRILLIANT :D

I really like the idea of a Hodor POV chapter :P I feel like he is the Silent Bob of this series. We'd see all of these eloquent and illuminating thoughts running through his head as he takes in the world around him, but unfortunately he is only able to express these unimaginably intelligent and insightful feelings with a quaint and simple "Hodor",

You're chasing Hodor!

Huh, I thought I posted here before...anyway, here we go:

Most of all, a wildling! I want some insight on their views and knowledge, and we will need somebody on the Wall as long as Jon is on timeout- so, Val, or Tormund

A Sandor POV, would have been nice to look behind his facade of growl! snarl! smash! (one chapter would have been enough I guess :D )

Robb would have been great too.

Oh and Roose Bolton would certainly be intersting, as would LF or Varys.

Edit: Stannis! How could I foget His Grace...shame on me.

I would like a Qyburn POV, for example, but also a "Sandor-before-faith" POV, a Littlefinger POV, a Mance Rayder POV, a Some-of-the-Wildlings POV, a Rickon POV.

In ADwD i really loved Barristan POV, all great chapters.

A Stannis one would be great.

But, like a "Lord-too-fat-to-ride" POV would win overall :)

(hello, first post here!)

I would have really wanted a Sandor POV, especially during his last scene with Arya. One POV that I think would be really interesting but I am sort of scared to go there is Roose Bolton. Just imagine the wheels that are turning in his head. That man has got to have a seriously twisted and sinister mind.

A Varys and Littlefinger pov would be vert enlightening but I think it would give too much away.

You know who's would be interesting and exciting and every sentence would enchant me to such a degree there is no way it could be boring!

Dornish people.

What do you mean there already is an astronomical amount of chapter where nothing ever happens except for Quentyn getting burnt and the words Fire & Blood?

Archived