Character you would have liked to become a POV

I don't really like him, in fact I despise him, but I want little finger to become a POV. I want to know his perspective, his greedy plans. He is an interesting character. Except I am not looking forward for his vulgar thoughts about Sansa.

I want him to be a prologue/ epilogue. That way we could learn about his plans, have some things clarified, some answers maybe, and be amazed by his well thought plans for the future. That of course will never be, because he would die.

And a Tyrell POV would be nice too!

Many good options been thrown out here, but I'd really like to read a POV of some Dothraki. Would be interesting to read about the way they feel and sense the world around them. Maybe Khal Jhaqo? Could be suiteble as well considering how the 5th book ended.

Maybe it is because for me Victarion Greyjoy was the main breakout charater in AFFC/ADWD. A character who's chapters I really didn't care about much when they started, but by the end i loved them. Realizing full well that if described by 3rd person, he could seem almost as decpiteble as Gregor Clegane, but yet in his simple brute mind everything made such perfect sense, really enjoyed his chapters by the end of ADWD. And I hope a POV from some Khal could make me feel something similar.

Lady Hornwood-Being of a minor house though an important one since her husband/son are killed thus upsetting the balance of the north, IE so many trying to claim her lands. I think having the perspective of someone not exactly involved in the fighting though suffering because of it, while not gaining anything from it, would be interesting. She might have made for an interesting prologue chapter. Her marriage to Ramsay and her subsequent end hovewer I wouldnt care to read about..

I would have liked to see a Joffrey POV just to find out why he acted the way he did. The Hound would have been an awesome POV to do to really see what was going on in head, Varys because it's Varys, Tommen would be interesting to see what he is really thinking about and to see what he really thinks about everything going on around him, Rickon, and a Roose Bolton or Tyrell.

Honestly no one. We already have loads of characters to follow. Character's not in POV make their mystery and character all the more intriguing.

But I'd love to see Greatjon Umber. An entire chapter about "The King of the north was brilliant. A true Stark. His wolf bit off my fingers. Bloody tough meat. Bloody tough." Saying this while he's cleaving his way through Frey men, with his fists.

Oh Howland Reed! He was in the middle of so much of the tangled s*** that went down, and he's the only one alive who knows some of the pieces of the puzzle. And I'd like to enter the POV of a Crannogman.

In fact, if I had Howie here right now, I might not even need to wait for George R. R. Martin to clear everything up for me.

Drogon, Viserion or Rhaegal: I'd also like to get in the head of a dragon, in the same way as the author has lead us into the heads of direwolves and other animals via warging (I think). His descriptions of the rampaging dragon terrify me. I'd love to read what he thinks is on a dragon's mind.

Rickon! I'd like to know what he's experienced and how he's interpreted events. He's been left on his own too much of the time as his family and home were ripped apart, without guidance, like Dany's dragons. He and his Direwolf were given to angry outbursts. He has powers too, no? And no one with the right skills to help him govern them (though Osha's no slouch). And now he's with Osha and Shaggy and cannibals? Or unicorns? Or maybe water zombies? Ruh-roh. I bet he's a wild, fierce unpredictable thing, and Shaggydog, too.

And Varys. I have no idea what his point of view would unearth. It could be surprising. Or too creepy for words.

I think Ser Ilyn Payne would be interesting. Just because he doesn't talk, doesn';t mean he doesn't

have ideas/ambitions etc.

LMAOOOO i chocked on my coffee laughing at this!!!!

"The question that always surfaces for me is why no POV for Robb? (Plainly part of the answer is because you don't need both Robb and Catelyn, but even so... it's rather obvious that he's the only Stark child except baby Rickon not to get one.) Is it because GRRM wants us not to be too involved with Robb, or does it actually make us (some of us) care about him more? At least no one complains that he's a whiny teenager, or too self-pitying, like they do for Jon or Tyrion whose thoughts we see."

i dont know how to do the second quote thing lol

I agree with you, i wouldve loved to have read a Robb POV, he's my absolute fave :D

Archived