What would your house/sigil/words be?

Gingerly Grumkin

House: Blaze (not my name but I am using it to fit the theme of my house)

Sigil: Yellow/orange/red flame on a pitch black background

Words: "The sun is gone, but I have a light." (yes, I stole it from Kurt Cobain but it is such a great line. :bowdown: )

House: House Stormborne

Lord: Theon Stormborne

Words: Our Rage Conquers All

Sigil: Black Silhouette of a Stag Centaur holding Lightening Bolts of a blue field

Castle: Hall of Storms

House Weapons: Valyrian Steel Bastard Sword named Storm's Wraith, a Dragonbone Bow, An Arakh, A Braavosi Blade and Buckler, A Small Sword believed to have belonged to a Great Unsullied Soldier, an Axe he received from a Ibbenese Man, a Spear made with a Weirwood shaft and a blade of mysterious black metal, and a Large Steel Warhammer

Sworn to: Formally House Baratheon now the Stormlands themselves after King Robert's death.

History: Theon was born a bastard in the Stormlands. As he got older he wondered both Westeros and the Free Cities looking to raise his status. During his travels of the Free Cities he came across prized weapons (a valyrian steel sword and a dragonbone bow) that helped him build a reputation as a capable warrior. After joining up with a small group of men to defend a village, they were successful in defeating the group of Raiders and was Knighted for his bravery in the fighting by one of the other men (Old Knight named Edmund Hunter). After his adventures across the Narrow Sea he returned to Westeros during the time of Robert's Rebellion and joint the rebels on their way to the battle that after become known as "the Battle of the Bells." Theon was present at the Battle of the Trident and many claim that he is the man that wounded Barristan Selmy in that battle. After the Trident, Theon continued with the army to King's Landing then on to the Siege at Storm's End. When the War was won King Robert granted Theon lordship over land in the Stormlands between Summerhall and Mistwood.

Archived